You are here
Show More Events
Sun., Feb. 18, 2018 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM EST
Listen to the 'best of the week' from Patriots.com radio.
Mon., Feb. 19, 2018 8:30 AM to 11:59 PM EST
Listen to a replay of Monday's PFW in Progress.
Tue., Feb. 20, 2018 12:00 AM to 11:55 AM EST
Listen to a replay of the "Best Of" Patriots.com Radio.
What to look for in the 2013 Postseason
Wednesday, January 08, 2014 9:30 AM EST
Embed Code #1426 (Taboola Article Head)
Embed Code #1436 (Taboola Right Rail Thumb)
Embed Code #1441 (Taboola Article Body Tag)
- The New England Patriots have a chance to advance to their third straight AFC Championship game. They can become the first team to advance to at least three straight Championship games since Philadelphia went to four straight from 2001 through 2004. They can become the first AFC team do to go three straight since Buffalo went to four straight AFC Championship Games from 1990 1993.
- Bill Belichick (18) needs one more postseason victory to tie Don Shula (19) for second place in postseason wins. Tom Landry (20) is in first place.
- Tom Brady (6) needs two more 300 yard games in the postseason to match the 8 by Peyton Manning for the alltime lead.
- Brady (42) needs four more postseason touchdowns to move past Joe Montana (45) and Brett Favre (44) for the all-time lead.
- Brady has the most postseason wins with (17) in NFL history and can add to his NFL record this postseason. He has one more win than Joe Montana (16), who is in second place.
- Brady has the all-time record for most postseason yards in NFL history (5,949) and will be looking to add to that total this postseason. Brett Favre (5,855), Joe Montana (5,772) and Peyton Manning (5,679) are behind Brady.
- Brady (533) can add to his NFL record of postseason completions.
- Stephen Gostkowski (18) needs two more postseason field goals to become just the 11th NFL player to reach 20 field goals in the postseason. He is currently tied for 11th in the NFL with his 18 postseason field goals.
- Gostkowski is tied for 11th in NFL history with 90 postseason points and needs 10 points to become just the 7th NFL player with 100 postseason points.
Embed Code #1431 (Taboola Below Article Thumb)