You are here
Tue., Sep. 01, 2015 12:00 AM to 11:55 AM EDT
Tue., Sep. 01, 2015 11:55 AM to 2:00 PM EDT
Tue., Sep. 01, 2015 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM EDT
The Hall to offer free admission to all veterans and active military
On Sunday, May 25 and Monday, May 26, veterans and active military can complement a trip to The Hall with a visit to CBS Scene, which will offer a complimentary lunch special (available at dinner as well) with a military ID.
The Hall is open Saturday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Monday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Since opening in September 2008, The Hall and partner Raytheon have offered free admission to military personnel each Veterans Day and Memorial Day. Military personnel were also offered free admission in 2010 during an extension of the traveling exhibit “Pro Football and the American Spirit,” which told the story of professional football players and personnel who served in the military from WWII to Desert Storm and the conflict in Afghanistan.
Guests visiting The Hall can enjoy the history of the New England Patriots through many exciting exhibits, including The Cover Boys – The Patriots on the Cover of Sports Illustrated, which looks at the Patriots’ appearances on the cover of Sports Illustrated over the years. From the first in 1966 to Tom Brady’s 17 cover appearances and the team’s three Super Bowl Championships, the exhibit features more than 50 SI covers accompanied by game-used artifacts as well as an exclusive behind-the-scenes video from two Patriots cover photo shoots.
Other notable exhibits include:
- Inside the Game takes you where you’ve never gone before – into a Patriots team huddle. You can also check out the Patriots replica locker room where you can try on pads, jersey and helmets
- The Hall of Champions presented by Raytheon features Super Bowl memorabilia from the Patriots seven trips to the NFL’s ultimate game, including the three Super Bowl trophies
- Display of Patriots 2014 first round draft choice Dominique Easley’s “No. 1” jersey
- Artifacts from the Patriots six come-from-behind victories during the 2013 season
- Display of running back LeGarrette Blount’s game-worn gear during his team record-setting performance against the Buffalo Bills on Dec. 29, 2014
ABOUT THE HALL AT PATRIOT PLACE PRESENTED BY RAYTHEON
The Hall at Patriot Place presented by Raytheon is the crown jewel of Patriot Place and the only sports and education experience of its kind. Through a dazzling array of interactive multimedia exhibits and artifacts never before viewable by the public, The Hall at Patriot Place presented by Raytheon showcases the tradition of the New England Patriots, explores the history of football in New England, and promotes math and science education for the thousands of schoolchildren expected to visit each year. For more information, please visit www.thehallatpatriotplace.com.