You are here
Sat., May. 27, 2017 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM EDT
Sun., May. 28, 2017 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM EDT
Mon., May. 29, 2017 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM EDT
11 things you need to know before dating a Patriots fan
Lifestyle is your destination for Patriots living. Want to share something about your Patriots lifestyle? Contact us at email@example.com.
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed on Patriots.com represent those of individual authors, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions or policies of the New England Patriots organization, front office staff, coaches and executives. Authors' views are formulated independently from any inside knowledge and/or conversations with Patriots officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted. Additionally, the content of this website, including text, graphics and images, are for informational purposes only. The information provided on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions before undertaking any exercise or nutritional program.
Patriots fans are a dedicated bunch. Many live and breathe New England football 365 days a year. So, if this Valentine’s Day, you’re thinking about striking up a romance with a member of Patriots Nation, then there are a few things we think you should know.
1. There’s Tom Brady and then everyone else. That includes you.
2. You’ll need to hide anything breakable. It will get spiked.
3. Elvis is more than just a singer.
4. You may be asked to try avocado ice cream.
5. Most arguments will end with, “It is what it is.”
7. On Sundays you’ll wear red, white and blue.
8. You'll know it's official when it’s on SnapFace.
9. The sleeves will be cut off your hoodies.
10. You don’t have to leave when they yell, “Let’s go!”
11. The rings they want don’t come from a jewelry store.
RELATED LINKS Read