Fans can vote for one player in each category on NFL.com/FedEx from 9 a.m. EST on Tuesday through 3 p.m. EST on Friday to determine the FedEx Air & Ground NFL Players of the Week. The winners will be announced Friday on NFL Total Access on NFL Network and on NFL.com.
FedEx will support education efforts at Junior Achievement by making weekly $2,000 donations in the winning players’ names. The funding, allocated to local Junior Achievement area offices in that team’s city or state, is used to educate the next generation of entrepreneurs on how to start and grow their own small businesses.
This season fans will be voting for more than their favorite player. FedEx introduces a new program called the FedEx Small Business of the Week. As fans visit NFL.com/FedEx to vote for their favorite Air & Ground players each week, they can also cast their vote for one of three small business nominees. FedEx will award $5,000 each week to the small business that receives the most online votes. The program then culminates in recognizing the FedEx Small Business of the Year with an all-inclusive trip to Super Bowl XLVI in Indianapolis.
- New England Patriots quarterback TOM BRADY completed 26 of 39 pass attempts for 329 yards and three touchdowns in the Patriots’ 37-16 win over the New York Jets.
- New Orleans Saints quarterback DREW BREES connected on 30 of his 43 passes for 322 yards and two touchdowns in the Saints’ 26-23 overtime victory over the Atlanta Falcons.
- Dallas Cowboys quarterback TONY ROMO converted on 88.5 percent of his pass attempts for 270 yards and three scores as the Cowboys defeated the Buffalo Bills, 44-7.
A closer look at the FedEx Ground NFL Player of the Week finalists:
- Oakland Raiders running back MICHAEL BUSH ran for 157 yards and one touchdown on 30 carries as the Raiders topped the San Diego Chargers, 24-17. His ground yardage total was the most of any player in Week 10.
- Tennessee Titans running back CHRIS JOHNSON carried 27 times for 130 yards and a score in the Titans’ 30-3 victory over the Carolina Panthers.
- Jacksonville Jaguars running back MAURICE JONES-DREW tallied 25 carries for 115 yards and a touchdown in the Jaguars' 17-3 win over the Indianapolis Colts.
Cast Your Vote NOW >>