- Super Bowl, Superdome, New OrleansFeb. 20 - 26
- NFL Scouting Combine, Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Ind.
- Clubs may enter negotiations with certified agents of players who will be unrestricted free agents at end of league year.March 12
- Before 4 p.m. EDT, clubs must exercise options for 2013 on all players who have option clauses in their 2012 contracts; clubs must submit qualifying offers to their restricted free agents with expiring contracts and to whom they desire to retain a right of first refusal/compensation; clubs must submit a minimum salary offer to retain exclusive negotiating rights to players with expiring 2012 contracts and who have fewer than three seasons of free agency credit; all 2012 player contracts expire. All clubs must be under the salary cap. The 2013 league year, free agency and trading period begins at 4 p.m. EDT.March 17-20
- Annual league meeting, PhoenixApril 25-27
- NFL draft, New YorkMay 20-22
- NFL spring league Meeting, BostonSept. 5, 8-9
- 2013 NFL season begins.Late July
- Training Camps open. Teams are allowed to open training camp 15 days prior to their first preseason game.