FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – Patriots.com has teamed up with FootballNation.com to bring a new line-up of shows to Patriots.com Radio.
In addition to its hugely popular flagship show "PFW in Progress" and "Patriots Playbook with John Rooke," the team's website will also feature three new shows: "Fantasy Football Champs," "Cold Hard Football Facts" and "Football Nation." All three shows will premier the week of September 3, leading into the NFL season kickoff (time slots below).
"Fantasy Football Champs" is hosted by Todd DeVries and Bill Enright and provides invaluable tips to help fantasy players dominate their leagues.
Kerry Byrne hosts "Cold Hard Football Facts." Byrne, a Quincy, Mass., native, is a regular guest on sports radio shows and his unique way of diving into NFL stats has made him a favorite of football fans, particularly in New England. "Cold, Hard Football Facts" tackles the NFL with an all-out blitz of stats, data and commentary that challenge conventional football wisdom while celebrating the unique American culture that makes football our national passion. Byrne will also contribute an exclusive column to Patriots.com every week during the season.
"Football Nation" will be a dynamic and entertaining two hours of hardcore NFL coverage. Todd DeVries and Bill Enright highlight the latest story-lines from around the league, break down the current standings and preview the upcoming slate of games.
"We are so excited to partner with Kraft Sports Productions and the Patriots to bring Patriots and football fans around the world passionate daily stories, entertaining radio and on demand programming all season long. By providing compelling NFL content that is not just Patriots-centric, Football Nation is adding to Patriots.com's cutting edge digital media experience," said Andrew Miller, Founder of Football Nation.
"We've seen tremendous growth to our online radio audience on Patriots.com Radio, both live and on demand, over the recent years," said Fred Kirsch, Vice President of Content for the Patriots. "Fans can't get enough quality football talk and by teaming up with FootballNation.com, we're giving them what they crave. Fans are going to really enjoy what they're bringing to Patriots.com."
Patriots.com Radio line-up (in season):
- Simulcast of WEEI Sports Radio's "Patriots Monday" featuring interviews with
Tom Bradyand Bill Belichick. Mondays, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- "PFW in Progress" featuring the writers of Patriots Football Weekly. Tuesday through Thursday, 12 p.m.-2 p.m.
- "Patriots Playbook with John Rooke." The voice of Gillette Stadium goes in-depth on the Patriots with special guests. Tuesday through Thursday, 2 p.m.-4 p.m.
- "Fantasy Football Champs." Hosts Todd DeVries and Bill Enright get fantasy players all the info they need to dominate. Tuesdays 4 p.m.-6.p.m.
- "Cold Hard Football Facts." Kerry Byrne breaks down the NFL like only he can. Wednesdays, 4 p.m.-6 p.m.
- "Football Nation." Thursdays, 4 p.m.-6 p.m. Todd DeVries and Bill Enright discuss the latest league news and preview the upcoming games.
- Simulcast of WEEI Sports Radio's "Patriots Friday" featuring exclusive in-studio player interviews.
- "Dunkin Donuts Pre-Game Social." Host Adam Jones is joined by PFW's Paul Perillo and Andy Hart to get you ready for the game. Begins two hours prior to every kickoff.
- "The Sun Life Postgame Show" with Adam Jones. Immediately following every Patriots game.
Fans can reach all the shows by emailing Webradio@patriots.com or calling the Ace Ticket Hotline: 508-298-0398.
Click here to listen to Patriots.com Radio.
About Football Nation, LLC:
Football Nation is the world's only fan democracy, pioneering outspoken, passionate sports journalism with an unmatched commitment to uniting football fans. Football Nation's dynamic and proprietary publishing platform gives voice to the passionate Citizens of Football Nation, a rapidly growing global community of more than 1,500 writers and fans. Football Nation provides a daily "all football all the time" assault of cutting edge football content: daily articles, entertaining digital video, TV programming, radio programming, compelling podcasts, engaging viral games, and real-time cutting edge statistics and analysis. Football Nation properties include FootballNation.com, ColdHardFootballFacts.com, FFChamps.com, CollegeFootballGeek.com, and FFSlots.com.