Andrew Jelks was signed by the New England Patriots as a rookie free agent on May 5, 2017.
- Placed on the Non-Football Injury list prior to the start of the season.
- Played in 24 games with 21 starts at Vanderbilt over five seasons. Missed his final two seasons in 2015 and 2016 due to injuries.
- Began his career at right tackle and moved to left tackle as a sophomore.
- Named to Coaches' SEC All-Freshman squad in 2013 after becoming the full time starter along the offensive line early in his redshirt freshman campaign.
- As senior left tackle, Henry County went 15-0 and earned first state title in school history. Was a finalist for 5A Mr. Football Lineman of the Year Award as senior. Earned First Team 5A All-State honors and was named to Tennessean’s Dream Team, Dandy Dozen and All-Midstate squads.
- Majored in human and organizational development at Vanderbilt.