Tony Garcia was drafted by the New England Patriots in the third round (85th overall) of the 2017 NFL Draft.
- Was a 2016 All-Sun Belt First Team selection as a senior and a 2015 All-Sun Belt Honorable Mention as a junior.
- Did not allow a single sack in over 900 offensive snaps as a senior.
2016 - Senior Year
- Did not allow a sack in over 900 offensive snaps to lead an offensive line that led the country in fewest sacks allowed with nine.
- Credited with over 70 knockdown blocks on the year and led an offensive line that paved the way for Jordan Chunn to become the ninth 1,000-yard rusher in school history; Chunn also set the school career rushing touchdown record and finished one shy of the single-season record.
- Troy averaged 33.7 points and 429.6 yards per game behind the Garica-led offensive line.
2015 - Junior Year
- Started all 12 games at left tackle and was named to the All-Sun Belt Team as an honorable mention selection. Allowed just three sacks all season in over 780 snaps with 33 knockdown blocks.
- Leader of Troy's offensive line that blocked for 1,000-yard rusher Brandon Burks; just the eighth in Troy history. Troy's offensive line ranked second in the league in fewest sacks allowed (not counting Georgia Southern, who attempted just 129 passes all season).
- Recorded a season-high nine knockdown blocks against South Alabama.
- Played a season-high 88 snaps with a pair of knockdowns in Troy's triple-overtime game at Appalachian State.
2014 - Sophomore Year
- Started all 12 games at left tackle. Played 630 snaps on the year, which was the third most among offensive linemen. Led the Trojans with 35 knockdown blocks on the season and allowed just 2.5 sacks.
- Allowed just half a sack over the final seven games of the season.
- Key piece of an offensive line that protected for NCAA record-setting quarterback Brandon Silvers; Silvers set the NCAA FBS record for completion percentage by a freshman as he completed 191 of his 271 pass attempts (70.5 percent).
- Recorded at least one knockdown in 11-of-12 games and multiple knockdowns in eight games. Played a season-high 78 snaps in Troy's victory at Idaho; did not allow a sack and had five knockdown blocks.
2013 - Redshirt Freshman Year
- Started the first six games of the season at left tackle before an injury cut short the rest of his season. Recorded 10.5 knockdown blocks in 381 snaps in his six games of action.
- Part of an offensive line that paved the way for Jordan Chunn to earn Freshman All-America honors after he rushed for 14 touchdowns. Troy led the Sun Belt Conference in total offense (463.3), passing offense (322.3) and scoring offense (34.1).
- As an offensive unit, Troy's offensive line finished second in the Sun Belt and 35th nationally with only 19 sacks allowed; Troy led the league by allowing a sack once every 25.4 pass attempts.
- Played a season-high 94 snaps at Arkansas State and played 92 snaps with a season-best 3.5 knockdown blocks at Duke.
2012 - Freshman Year
- Redshirted the 2012 season.
- Lettered at Charles R. Drew High School in Riverdale, Ga., where he became the first athlete to be selected as first team all-state. Selected as first team All-Southern Crescent, first team all-metro and first team all-region.
- Also earned all-region honorable mention honors as a basketball player where he averaged 12 points per game. Also helped the team to the state finals and a regional championship
- Born Dec. 10, 1993, in Houston, Texas. Son of Nina Walker.
- Has two sisters, Alexis Garcia and Asija Walker.
- Majored in criminal justice at Troy.