Bernard Reedy was signed by New England on Jan. 17, 2018 ... Originally signed by Atlanta as a rookie free agent (5/12/14) ... Released by Atlanta (8/30/14) ... Signed by Atlanta to the practice squad (8/31/14) ... Released by Atlanta (9/2/15) ... Signed by Tampa Bay (2/5/16) ... Release by Tampa Bay (9/7/16) ... Signed by Tampa Bay to the practice squad (12/6/16) ... Signed by Tampa to the 53-man roster from the practice squad (12/21/16) .... Released by Tampa Bay (11/17/17) ... Signed by New England to the practice squad (11/22/17) ... Signed by
New England to the 53-man roster (12/2/17) ... Released by New England (12/13/17)...Signed by New England to the practice squad (12/19/17) ... Released from by New England from the practice squad (01/03/18).
2017 (2/0, 0/0 - New England)
- Made his Patriots debut after being signed to the 53-man roster the day before the victory at Buffalo (12/3). Appeared on special teams with one punt return for 11 yards.
- Appeared on special teams and returned three punts for 21 yards at Miami (12/11).
- Was inactive for all three postseason contests.
2017 (9/0 - Tampa Bay)
- Appeared in all nine games as a reserve for the Buccaneers and caught two passes for 21 yards. Also registered three rushing attempts for 17 yards before being released on November 17.
2016 (0/0 - Tampa Bay)
- Went to training camp with the Buccaneers and was released prior to the start of the regular season.
- Signed with the Tampa Bay practice squad on December 6 and was added to the 53-man roster on December 21 .
- Was inactive for the final two games of the regular season.
- Went to training camp with Atlanta and was released prior to the start of the regular season.
- Spent the 2015 season out of football.
2014 (0/0 - Atlanta)
- Spent his rookie season on the Falcons practice squad.
- Started 42-of-50 games played at Toledo (2010-2014), recording 195 receptions for 2,743 yards and 23 touchdowns, as well as 30 rushing attempts for 153 yards and two touchdowns.
- Also returned 76 kicks for 1,800 yards and three touchdowns, as well as 29 punts for 317 yards and one touchdown.
- Finished career tied for third in school history in touchdown receptions (23), as well as ranking fourth in receiving yards (2,743), and fifth in career receptions (195).
- Ranks second all-time in career kick-return average (24.7 yards) and kick-return touchdowns (three), as well as ranking fourth all time in career all-purpose yards (5,013).
- Was a second-team All-MAC selection as a senior (2013), starting all 12 games, catching 62 passes for 840 yards and eight touchdowns.
- Started all 13 games as a junior (2012), finishing with a team-high 88 receptions for 1,113 yards and six touchdowns.
- Was a first-team All-MAC selection at both wide receiver and punt returner and a second-team selection at kick returner.
- Started all 13 games of his sophomore season (2011), notching 758 yards on 40 receptions while grabbing nine touchdowns, tied for third most in a season in school history.
- Started four-of-11 games as a freshman (2010), catching five passes for 32 yards, while also adding eight carries for 35 yards and two touchdowns.
- Attended Lakewood High School (St. Petersburg, Fla.), and was a first-team all-state selection and Pinellas County Player of the Year.