Deatrich Wise, Jr. was drafted by the New England Patriots in the fourth round (131st overall) of the 2017 NFL Draft.
- H Played in 50 games with 10 starts at Arkansas and tallied 112 tackles, 16.5 sacks, 17 quarterback hurries, six passes defensed and four forced fumbles.
- H Ranks 10th in school history with 16.5 career sacks.
2016 - Senior Year
- Served as a team captain.
- Played in 13 games with eight starts and totaled 49 tackles. Finished second on the team with 3½ sacks. Also forced one fumble, notched seven quarterback pressures and three passes defensed.
- Earned SEC Player of the Week following the season-opening win vs. Louisiana Tech (9/3) after he lead the team with seven tackles, a half-sack, three quarterback hurries and one pass defensed.
2015 - Junior Year
- Played in all 13 games as a reserve and led the team with eight sacks. Also posted 31 tackles, three forced fumbles, five quarterback pressures and three passes defensed.
- Registered a season-high seven tackles, 1.5 sacks and a forced fumble vs. Mississippi State (11/21).
- Had a single-game career high two sacks vs. Missouri (11/27).
2014 - Sophomore Year
- Saw action in 10 contests and started once at defensive end. Logged 13 tackles and two sacks.
- Tallied three tackles, including 1.5 sacks for a loss of 14 yards in Arkansas' shutout vs. LSU (11/20).
2013 - Redshirt Freshman Year
- Played in all 12 games and totaled 17 tackles two sacks, one fumble recovery and two quarterback hurries.
- Made a then career-high six tackles, including a half-sack, in the SEC opener vs. Texas A&M (9/28).
2012 - Freshman Year
- Recorded two tackles and one sack in two games before taking a medical redshirt after suffering a season-ending injury.
- Made his collegiate debut in the season-opening 49-24 win vs. Jacksonville (9/1), and notched two tackles and a sack.
- Recorded 113 tackles, including 12 for loss with 10 sacks, two forced fumbles, two quarterback hurries and one blocked field goal in 2011 while helping Hebron High School into the state playoffs. Following his senior campaign, he was named District 8-5A Defensive Player of the Year.
- In his junior season, he totaled 40 tackles, including seven sacks.
- Chose Arkansas after also receiving offers from Texas A&M, Vanderbilt, Arizona, Purdue and Wake Forest.
- Son of Deatrich and Sheila Wise.
- Father was drafted in the ninth round of the 1988 NFL Draft by the Seattle Seahawks and also spent time with the New Orleans Saints and the CFL's British Columbia Lions.
- Earned his undergraduate degree in kinesiology in May 2016.
- Earned 2012-13 First-Year SEC Academic Honor Roll honors.