Devin Lucien was signed by the New England Patriots to the practice squad on Sept. 5, 2016 ... Originally drafted by New England in the seventh round (225th overall) of the 2016 NFL Draft ... Released by New England (9/3/16).
2016 (0/0, 0/0)
- Went to training camp before being released prior to the start of the regular season. Joined the New England practice squad on Sept. 5
- Played in 45 games with 20 starts and recorded 124 receptions for 1,827 yards and 12 touchdowns during his college career (three seasons at UCLA and one at Arizona State.
- Was a graduate transfer out of UCLA who signed with ASU for his final season.
- Appeared in all 13 games with 10 starts in his only season at Arizona State and led the team with 1,074 receiving yards and eight touchdowns on 66 receptions. His 66 receptions tied for the seventh most in a single season in ASU history and his 1,074 receiving yards are the 11th most in a single season in ASU history.
- Earned the ASU's John Jefferson Outstanding Receiver Award.
- Tallied four 100-yard receiving games, including three consecutive to close out his career.
- Saw action in all 13 games as a junior in 2014, with five starts and posted 29 catches for 225 yards and two scores.
- Played in 13 games with three starts and registered 10 receptions for 208 yards and two touchdowns as a sophomore in 2013.
- Saw action in six games and totaled 10 receptions for 188 yards as a redshirt in 2012.
- Attended Crespi Carmelite High School in Encino, Calif., and played wide receiver and notched 71 receptions for 1,259 yards and 18 touchdowns as a senior.
- Earned All-Southern California second team honors.