Devin Street was claimed off waivers from Indianapolis by the New England Patriots on May 2, 2017 ... Originally drafted by Dallas in the fifth round (146th overall) of the 2014 NFL Draft ... Released by Dallas (9/3/16) ... Signed by New England to the practice squad on (9/5/16) ... Signed by Indianapolis to the 53-man roster from the New England practice squad (9/21/16) ... Released by Indianapolis (11/23/16) ... Signed by Indianapolis to the practice squad (11/24/16) ... Signed by Indianapolis to the 53-man roster from the practice squad (12/12/6) ... Released by Indianapolis (5/1/17)
2016 (0/0, 0/0) - New England
- Began the year with Dallas and was released at the end of training camp.
- Joined the Patriots practice squad prior to the start of the regular season before being added to the Colts 53-man roster on Sept. 21.
2016 (5/0) - Indianapolis
- Was added to the Colts 53-man roster on Sept. 21 and appeared in five games while also spending time on the practice squad.
- Appeared in five games and caught one pass for 20 yards.
2015 (15/2) - Dallas
- Appeared in 15 games for the Cowboys and made the first two starts of his career.
- Recorded seven receptions for 114 yards on the season.
- Caught his first career touchdown pass on a career-long 25-yard reception along the end zone sideline at the N.Y. Giants (10/25).
- Returned his first career kickoff for 22-yards at the N.Y. Giants (10/25).
2014 (16/0, 2/0) - Dallas
- Played in all 16 games and both playoff games as a rookie for the Cowboys in 2014.
- Made his NFL debut in the opener vs. San Francisco (9/7) and made two receptions for 18 yards.
- Finished his career as the all-time leading pass catcher in school history with 202 career receptions despite being limited to just 10 starts due to injuries during his senior year.
- Finished third in career receiving yardage at Pitt with 2,901.
- Earned third-team All-ACC honors by the media and Honorable Mention All-ACC by league coaches as a senior in 2013.
- Elected a senior team captain.
- Made 51 catches for 854 yards and added seven touchdowns on the year, a touchdown catch total that tied for the team lead.
- Earned second-team All-Big East honors as a junior in 2012.
- Started all 13 games for the second consecutive season and totaled 73 catches for 975 yards and five touchdowns.
- Finished second in the Big East in receptions per game and third in receiving yards per game.
- Started all 13 games and had 53 catches for 754 yards and two TDs on the year as a sophomore in 2011.
- Played in all 13 games, starting four and had 25 catches for 318 yards and two touchdowns as a redshirt freshman in 2010.
- Attended Liberty High School in Bethlehem, Pa., and lettered in football, baseball, basketball and track.