Harvey Langi was signed by the New England Patriots as a rookie free agent on May 5, 2017.
- Was inactive in the season opener vs. Kansas City (9/7).
- Made his first career appearance and played sparingly as a reserve linebacker while contributing mostly on special teams with one special teams tackle in the victory at New Orleans (9/17).
- Was inactive for the victory vs. Houston (9/24) vs. Carolina (10/1) and in the win at Tampa Bay (10/5).
- Was inactive due to injuries sustained in a car accident two days before the win at N.Y. Jets (10/15). Also inactive due to injury in the win vs. Atlanta (10/22)
- Placed on the Non-Football Injury/Reserve list (10/25).
- Began his collegiate career as a running back at Utah before leaving on a church mission the following summer.
- Transferred to BYU and converted to linebacker the following year.
- Appeared in 36 games over three seasons at BYU and registered 139 tackles, 6.5 sacks, two interceptions, one forced fumble and three passes defensed.
- Led Bingham High School (Utah) to back-to-back 5A state championships in 2009 and 2010, earning all-state accolades in both seasons.
- Registered 570 rushing attempts for 4,289 yards and 55 touchdowns during his high school career at running back.
- Hails from a large family, with five brothers and three sisters.