LaAdrian Waddle was claimed off waivers from Detroit and awarded to the New England Patriots on Dec. 16, 2015 .. Originally signed by Detroit as a rookie free agent (5/2/13) ... Released by Detroit (12/15/15).
- Appeared in a reserve role at tackle on the offensive line in short-yardage situations in the season opener vs. Kansas City (9/7).
- Was inactive for the victory at New Orleans (9/17).
- Started at right tackle for an injured Marcus Cannon in the victory vs. Houston (9/24).
- Was inactive vs. Carolina (10/1) and in the win at Tampa Bay (10/5).
- Appeared in a reserve role at tackle in limited snaps when left tackle Nate Solder was moved to tackle-eligible tight end in the victory at N.Y. Jets (10/15).
- Contributed on special teams in the win vs. Atlanta (10/22).
- Saw extended time at right tackle following a second quarter injury to Marcus Cannon in the victory vs. L.A. Chargers (10/29).
2016 (2/0, 0/0)
- Played in two regular-season games as a reserve along the offensive line.
- Entered the game on extra points and field goal attempts in win at Arizona (9/11).
- Played one offensive snap and saw limited action on special teams in the win at Cleveland (10/9).
2015 (1/0, 0/0)
- Joined New England for the final three games of the regular season and postseason and appeared as a reserve in one game.
- Made his Patriots debut at N.Y. Jets (12/27) at left tackle when Sebastian Vollmer left the game in the first quarter with an injury. Left with a shoulder injury and did not return.
2015 (8/6 - Detroit)
- Appeared in eight regular-season games with six starts at right tackle before being released in December.
2014 (10/10, 0/0 - Detroit)
- Started all 10 games he appeared in at right tackle and missed four games due to injury.
- Was placed on injured reserve on Dec. 17, causing him to miss the final two games of the regular season and a playoff game.
2013 (12/8 - Detroit)
- Took over the starting right tackle position midway through the season and played in 12 games with eight starts. Helped pave the way for the Lions to average 392.1 net yards per game, the sixth-best mark in the League, and 15 rushing touchdowns.
- Started his first game vs. Dallas (10/27) at right tackle and helped the Lions set a franchise single-game record by accumulating 638 total offensive yards (143 rushing, 480 passing). They broke the previous record of 591 yards vs. New York Yanks on Nov. 23, 1950.
- Named All-Big 12 by Phil Steele, Dallas Morning News, Waco Tribune-Herald and ESPN as a senior.
- Ended his career at Texas Tech with 38 consecutive starts and 40 overall career starts on the offensive line.
- Started all 13 games at left tackle for the Red Raiders as a senior and was part of an offensive line that helped pave the way for Red Raider running backs that rushed for 1,673 yards during the regular season (12 games), the most by Texas Tech since 1998 (2,219).
- Son of Christopher Waddle and Christine Coleman.
- Majored in universtity studies at Texas Tech.
- Returned to Texas Tech during the 2015 offseason to finish his college degree.