Lawrence Guy was signed by New England as an unrestricted free agent from Baltimore on March 13, 2017 ... Originally drafted by Green Bay in the seventh round (233rd overall) of the 2011 NFL Draft ... Released by Green Bay (8/31/12) ... Signed by Green Bay to the practice squad (9/3/12) ... Signed by Indianapolis to the 53-man roster from the Green Bay practice squad (10/17/12) ... Released by Indianapolis (8/31/13) ... Signed by Indianapolis as a free agent (9/24/13) ... Released by Indianapolis (10/7/13) ... Claimed off waivers and awarded to San Diego from Indianapolis (10/8/13) ... Released by San Diego (9/23/14) ... Claimed off waivers and awarded to Baltimore from San Diego (9/24/13) ... Signed by Baltimore as an unrestricted free agent (3/19/15).
2017 (16/15, 3/3)
- Totaled four tackles in a reserve role at defensive end while also contributing on special teams in the season opener vs. Kansas City (9/7).
- Made his first start as a Patriot on the defensive line and contributed with three total tackles and a quarterback hit in the victory at New Orleans (9/17).
- Made his second-consecutive start on the defensive line and contributed with three tackles and a quarterback hit in the victory vs. Houston (9/24). Assisted on the tackle of RB Lamar Miller on third-and-one late in the fourth quarter that prevented a Houston first down, forcing them to settle for a field goal and allowed the Patriots to gain possesion down just one score on their final game-winning touchdown drive.
- Made his third-consecutive start on the defensive line and contributed with three tackles vs. Carolina (10/1).
- Started and contributed along the defensive line with two total tackles in the victory at Tampa Bay (10/5).
- Started on the defensive line and contributed with three total tackles in the victory at N.Y. Jets (10/15).
- Made the start on the defensive line and finished with three total tackles in the win vs. Atlanta (10/22).
- Started on the defensive line and contributed with five tackles total, while also being a key contributor on special teams with a blocked first quarter field goal attempt by K Nick Novak in the victory vs. L.A. Chargers (10/29).
- Started on the defensive line and finished with three tackles total in the victory at Denver (11/12).
- Started on the defensive line and contributed with three total tackles in the victory at Oakland (11/19) in Mexico City's Estadio Azteca.
- Contributed along the defensive line in a starting role and finished with four tackles total in the victory vs. Miami (11/26).
- Started on the defensive line and contributed with four total tackles in the victory at Buffalo (12/3).
- Made the start on the defensive line and finished with five tackles total and a pass defensed at Miami (12/11).
- Started and finished with a season-high seven tackles total, while adding his first sack as a Patriot when he took down QB Ben Roethlisberger for a 3-yard loss in the second quarter of the win at Pittsburgh (12/17).
- Started along the defensive line and made on tackle in the victory vs. Buffalo (12/24).
- Started and contributed along the defensive line with two tackles total in the Divisional round victory vs. Tennessee (1/13).
- Started at defensive tackle and finished with six tackles total and a 5-yard sack of QB Blake Bortles in the third quarter of the AFC Championship victory vs. Jacksonville (1/21).
- Made the start at defensive tackle and contributed with six tackles total in Super Bowl LII vs. Philadelphia (2/4).
2016 (16/10 - Baltimore)
- Played in all 16 regular-season games with 10 starts and finished with 28 tackles, one sack, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery.
- Registered three tackles and a sack in the win at Jacksonville (9/25).
- Posted one tackle and a forced fumble vs. Oakland (10/2).
- Had a season-high five tackles at N.Y. Giants (10/16).
- Notched one tackle and a fumble recovery vs. Cincinnati (11/27).
2015 (16/6 - Baltimore)
- Established career highs with 46 tackles and 4.5 sacks for the NFL’s eighth-ranked defense (337.4 ypg).
- Started and posted 7 tackles for a defense that allowed 86 rushing yards vs. Cincinnati (9/27).
- Notched a career-high two sacks and six tackles vs. Cleveland (10/11).
- Posted five tackles and added one sack at San Francisco (10/18).
- Blocked an extra point, one of an NFL-high five (tied, Oakland) blocked kicks by Baltimore in 2015, and posted one tackle in the win vs. St. Louis (11/22).
- Registered five tackles and a game-high 1½ sacks at Cincinnati (1/3).
2014 (3/0 - San Diego)
- Saw action in three games for the Chargers before signing with the Ravens and did not accrue any statistics before being released on Sept. 23
2014 (11/1, 2/0 - Baltimore)
- Joined Baltimore after being claimed off waivers on Sept. 24 and appeared in 11 regular-season games with one start and notched 16 tackles, one pass defensed and one fumble recovery.
- Saw action in both postseason contests, contributing one tackle.
- Saw his first action as a Raven and netted one tackle at Indianapolis. (10/5).
- Recorded one tackle and his first-career fumble recovery in the victory vs. Tennessee (11/9).
- Started and posted six tackles in the 20-10 victory in the regular-season finale vs. Cleveland (12/28).
2013 (2/0 - Indianapolis)
- Went to training camp with Indianapolis and was released prior to the start of the regular season. Was re-signed to the active roster prior their to Week 3 contest. Played in two games, netting three tackles and one pass defensed before being released on Oct. 7. Made four tackles, defensed one pass and blocked a field goal.
- Registered three tackles and one pass defensed vs. Seattle (10/6). Also blocked a field goal attempt that was returned 61 yards for a touchdown by S Delano Howell.
2013 (10/0, 2/0 - San Diego)
- Joined San Diego on Oct. 8 after being claimed off waivers and appeared in 10 regular-season games and totaled 16 tackles and three passes defensed.
- Appeared in two postseason contests as a reserve and posted two tackles.
- Netted two tackles and one pass defensed that led to a Chargers interception return for a touchdown at Washington (11/3). Also blocked a Redskins field goal attempt.
2012 (9/2, 1/1 - Indianapolis)
- Started the year on Green Bay’s practice squad before being added to the Indianapolis 53-man roster on Oct. 17.
- Played in nine regular-season games with two starts and contributed 18 tackles and his first-career sack.
- Started and played in his first-career postseason contest and tallied four tackles in the Wild Card game at Baltimore (1/6).
- Started and collected 2 tackles, including his first career sack in the regular-season finale vs. Houston (12/30).
- Started his first-career game and posted eight tackles at Kansas City (12/23).
2011 (0/0, 0/0 - Green Bay)
- Placed on Injured Reserve on Sept. 3 due to an injury suffered during the preseason.
- Totaled 122 tackles, including 23 tackles for a loss and eight sacks, in 35 games (31 starts) at Arizona State, becoming a three-time honorable mention All-Pac-10 selection (2008-10).
- Earned first-team Freshman All-America honors and the Bill Kajikawa Sun Devil Award (most outstanding freshman).
- Majored in education and sociology at Arizona State.
- Attended Las Vegas Western High School, where he recorded 238 tackles, 30½ sacks and three fumble recoveries in three years.
- Totaled 102 tackles, 15½ sacks and one fumble recovery as a senior in 2007.