Marquis Flowers was acquired by the New England Patriots from Cincinnati in a trade in exchange for a 2018 seventh round draft choice on Aug. 29, 2017 ... Originally drafted by Cincinnati in the sixth round (212th overall) of the 2014 NFL Draft.
- Contributed on special teams in the season opener vs. Kansas City (9/7).
- Contributed on special teams with one solo tackle in the victory at New Orleans (9/17).
- Made his first appearance as a Patriot on defense in a reserve role at linebacker and finished with one tackle while also contributing on special teams with one special teams tackle in the win vs. Houston (9/24).
- Appeared in a reserve role at linebacker and totaled one tackle while also contributing on special teams vs. Carolina (10/1).
- Contributed on special teams in the victory at Tampa Bay (10/5), in the win at N.Y. Jets (10/15) and in the win vs. Atlanta (10/22).
- Saw limited snaps on defense as a linebacker but finished with one tackle in the win vs. L.A. Chargers (10/29).
2016 (16/0 - Cincinnati)
- Played in all 16 regular season games as a reserve, primarily on special teams, and finished third on the team with eight special teams tackles.
- Tied for the team lead with two special teams tackles at Dallas (10/9).
2015 (0/0, 0/0 - Cincinnati)
- Suffered a shoulder injury in the preseason finale and was placed on Injured Reserve prior to the start of the regular season.
2014 (16/1, 1/0 - Carolina)
- Played in all 16 regular season contests with one start, posting five tackles on defense and three on special teams. Also registered one pass defensed.
- Played as a reserve in the Wild Card playoff at Indianapolis (1/4) and recorded five tackles.
- Made his first career start vs. Denver (12/22) and made one tackle on defense and one on special teams.
- Appeared in 50 games with 35 starts at Arizona and posted 272 career tackles, 7½ sacks, five interceptions, five forced fumbles, two fumble recoveries and eight passes defensed.
- Hometown is Phoenix, Ariz. Attended Millennium High School, where he earned Class 5A All-State honors as a two-way senior. Rushed for 1,247 yards and 16 touchdowns as a senior, while logging 46 tackles and two interceptions on defense
- Was selected for U.S. Army All-America game following his senior campaign.
- Majored at Arizona in social behavior and human understanding.
- Has a son Braylen, and a daughter, Alianah.