Eric Kettani was signed by the Patriots as an undrafted free agent ... Placed on Reserve/Military List.
- 2008: Named Preseason First-Team All-Independent by Phil Steele's College Football Preview...The College Football Writer's Association of America All-American Watch List... expected to have a big season in 2008... Quite possibly Navy's most impressive athlete... ran a 4.59 at 233 pounds on Navy's Pro Day... benches 395 pounds and cleans 335 pounds, both marks ranking among the team leaders... also has a 32-inch vertical... has averaged 5.4 yards per carry for his career, the sixth-best average in school history... runs low to the ground and is tough to tackle... has earned two varsity letters.
- 2007: Played in all 13 games... earned the starting nod on five occasions... led the team with 880 rushing yards on 152 carries (5.8 ypc) with 10 touchdowns... ranked 84th nationally with 67.69 yards per game... stopped only once in the backfield for a loss all season... caught seven passes for 36 yards... ran two times for 15 yards in the season-opener at Temple... led the team with 48 yards on nine carries at Rutgers... topped the Mids in rushing for a second-straight game against Ball State... collected a career-best 126 yards, his first-career 100-yard game, on just nine carries with a pair of scores... broke free for a career-long 71-yard touchdown scamper midway through the fourth quarter to give Navy a 31-24 lead... for the third-consecutive week, he paced the Mids in rushing with 71 yards on 14 carries with two touchdowns in his first-career start against Duke... also hauled in a pass for three yards against the Blue Devils... rushed 17 times for 58 yards in a win against Air Force... ran for 72 yards on a career-high 19 carries at Pittsburgh... also corralled one pass for a four-yard gain... led the Mids with 75 yards on 14 carries against Wake Forest... also hauled in a three-yard reception against the Demon Deacons... totaled 92 yards on 16 carries with two touchdowns against Delaware... the two scores on the ground marked his third-career multi-touchdown effort... tallied two rushing touchdowns for the second-consecutive game at Notre Dame... led the team with 20 carries for 70 yards and caught one pass out of the backfield for an 18-yard gain in the first-overtime period... would cap off that drive with a one-yard touchdown run... also scored from one yard out in the third quarter... at North Texas, he ran for 74 yards on just six carries with a touchdown... broke off a 49-yard run in the third quarter... caught a 14-yard screen pass in the second quarter against Northern Illinois... also ran four times for nine yards... churned out 45 yards on 10 carries against Army... delivered an outstanding performance in the Poinsettia Bowl against Utah... ran for 125 yards on just 12 carries with a touchdown... in the second half alone, he gained 106 yards on seven rushes... two of those carries went for 35 yards or longer.
- 2006: Saw action in all 13 games... carried the ball 53 times for 229 yards and one touchdown on the year... earned his first-career carry, a two-yarder, in the win over UConn... ran the ball once for four yards against Rutgers... carried the ball four times for six yards against Duke... saw the most extensive action of his career against Eastern Michigan, running 14 times for 91 yards and his first-career score... ran three times for 19 yards against Temple... had 15 carries for 67 yards and was CBS' Ruby Tuesday's Player of the Game against Army... carried the ball 15 times for 40 yards against Boston College.
- 2005: Saw action in three games, playing against Rice, Tulane and Army.
- Three-year letterwinner in football at Lake Catholic High School... team won the state championship his freshman year, posting a 13-2 record... was the News-Herald Player of the Year and the Cleveland Plain-Dealer Defensive Player of the Year as a senior... was named First-Team All-Northeast Ohio and earned all-state honors... Eric Nordeine Kettani... Born-3/26/87.