Robertson, 23, originally entered the NFL as a rookie free agent with Houston out of Baylor in 2012. The 6-foot-4, 280-pounder was released by the Texans on July 29 and signed with the Detroit Lions on Aug. 1. He was released by the Lions at the end of training camp on Aug. 31 and has not appeared in an NFL game. Robertson appeared in 44 games while at Baylor, making 27 starts and recorded 44 tackles and 7.5 sacks.
Tracy Robertson was signed by the New England Patriots to the practice squad on Jan. 1, 2013 … Originally signed by Houston as a rookie free agent (5/14/12) … Released by Houston (7/29/12) ... Signed by Detroit (8/1/12) ... Released by Detroit (8/31/12). COLLEGE
- Was a four-year letterman and three-year starter on the Baylor defensive line.
- Played in 44 career games with 27 career starts.
- As a senior in 2011, played in all 13 games and started in 11 at defensive tackle.
- Totaled 23 tackles and a team-leading 5.5 sacks.
- Played as a true freshman in 2008, seeing action in nine games as a backup defensive lineman.
- Was credited with five tackles and one quarterback hurry.
- Born Sept. 26, 1989 in Houston, Texas
- Majored in speech communications.