Cameron Gordon, 22, was a four-year letter winner at Michigan, who appeared in 45 games with 15 starts at linebacker. The 6-foot-3, 237-pounder began his career as a wide receiver as a redshirt in 2009 before being moved to safety in 2010 and linebacker in 2011. Last season, he played in 12 games with two starts and finished with 38 total tackles, four sacks and one forced fumble.
Cameron Gordon was signed by the New England Patriots as a rookie free agent on May 12, 2014.SEASONAL REVIEWS2014 (0/0)
- Suffered an injury during training camp and was placed on injured reserve on Aug. 26.
- Played in 45 career games with 15 starts and registered 136 tackles, five sacks, three interceptions, seven passes defensed, one forced fumble and two fumble recoveries.
- Changed positions twice during his collegiate career. First switched from wide receiver to safety in the spring of 2010 and from safety to linebacker in the spring of 2011.
- Earned Academic All-Big Ten honors three times (2010-12) and was named to the CollegeFootballNews.com Freshman All-America second team as a redshirt freshman in 2010.
- Led the team with five sacks as a fifth-year senior in 2013.
- Born June 5, 1991.
- As a senior, was selected to The Detroit News Blue Chip list, received Division 3 first-team all-state accolades at defensive back and All-West first team pick by the Detroit Free Press. Also named second-team all-state as a junior.
- Holds bachelor’s degree from the College of Literature, Science and the Arts in general studies.