CAREER TRANSACTIONS Chris White
was claimed off waivers from Detroit on Sept. 1, 2013 … Originally drafted by Buffalo in the sixth round (169th overall) of the 2011 NFL Draft … Acquired by Detroit from Buffalo in a trade in exchange for QB Thaddeus Lewis (8/25/13) … Released by Detroit (8/31/13). SEASONAL REVIEWS 2013 (16/0, 2/0)
2012 (15/0 – Buffalo)
- Went to training camp with Buffalo and was traded to Detroit and released before being claimed off waivers by New England prior to the start of the regular season.
- Played in all 16 regular-season games mainly on special teams and posted nine special teams tackles. Saw limited action at linebacker.
- Appeared as a reserve in both playoff games.
- Notched a season-high two special teams tackles vs. Pittsburgh (11/3).
- Posted one defensive tackle in the 41-7 win at Baltimore (12/22).
2011 (7/0 – Buffalo)
- Appeared in 15 games, playing mostly on special teams and made two tackles.
- Made a career-high two tackles vs. Kansas City (9/16).
- Appeared in seven games, playing mostly on special teams and forced one fumble.
- Placed on Injured Reserve with a knee injury (11/15).
- Transferred to Mississippi State after two years at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College.
- Finished his career at Mississippi State with 110 tackles, six sacks, two interceptions and one fumble recovery.
- Born on Jan. 15, 1989, in Mobile, Ala.
- Son of Mr. and Mrs. Nicholas Myrick
- Selected to play in the Mississippi/Alabama High School All-Star game following his senior prep season.
- Named both the team’s offensive and defensive most valuable player as a senior.