CAREER TRANSACTIONS Duron Harmon
was drafted by the New England Patriots in the third round (91st overall) of the 2013 NFL Draft. SEASONAL REVIEWS 2013 (15/3, 1/0)
- Was inactive at Buffalo (9/8).
- Played in his first NFL game, appearing mainly on special teams vs. N.Y. Jets (9/12). Also registered his first career tackle on defense.
- Intercepted his first career pass vs. Miami (10/27) late in the fourth quarter to help seal the win for New England.
- Came on in relief of Steve Gregory at safety vs. Pittsburgh (11/3) after he left in the third quarter with a thumb injury and did not return. Made four tackles and intercepted a pass for the second straight game, returning the pick 42 yards that led to a Patriots touchdown two plays later.
- Made his first career start in place of injured Steve Gregory at safety at Carolina (11/18).
- Started his second consecutive game at safety vs. Denver (11/24) and compiled a career-high 11 tackles.
- Earned All-Big-East First Team honors as a junior and senior.
- Started 27-of-50 games in his college career.
- Born Jan. 24, 1991.
- Majored in labor studies.
- 2008 Gatorade State Player of the Year in Delaware.