Justin Green was signed by the New England Patriots to the practice squad on Sept. 1, 2013 … Originally signed by New England as a rookie free agent (7/21/13) ... Released by New England (8/31/13).
2013 (2/0, 1/0)
- Played as a substitute on defense and on special teams in his first NFL game vs. Denver (11/24).
- Played as a reserve in the regular-season finale vs. Bufflao (12/29).
- Played on special teams in his first playoff game vs. Indianapolis (1/11).
- Began his college career as a running back, playing in all 12 games in 2009 as a true freshman.
- Finished his first year with 19 rushing attempts for 88 yards and two touchdowns.
- Was moved from running back to defensive back two weeks before the 2010 season opener and started all 13 games at cornerback and finished with 55 total tackles.
- Made 29 starts over his last three seasons, registering 76 total tackles, 13 passes defensed, one forced fumble and two fumble recoveries.
- Helped lead his high school to the 6A semifinals in 2008.
- Recorded 155 carries for 1,069 yards, while also catching 18 passes for 272 yards as a senior.
- Also had 21 touchdowns his senior season.
- Was also a two-time Kentucky state champion in the 100 meters.
- Brother, Marcus, played defensive line at Ohio State from 2002-05.
- Born on Feb. 26, 1991.