Reggie Dunn, 25, was originally signed by Pittsburgh as a rookie free agent on April 7, 2013 out of Utah. The 5-foot-9, 178-pounder was released by the Steelers after training camp and spent time on the practice squads of Green Bay, Cleveland and Miami this season. Dunn was a decorated kick returner during his collegiate career, returning five 100-yard kick returns for touchdowns, more than any other player in NCAA history.
Reggie Dunn was signed by the New England Patriots to the practice squad on Jan. 7, 2014 ... Originally signed by Pittsburgh as a rookie free agent (4/27/13) ... Released by Pittsburgh (8/31/13) ... Signed by Green Bay to the practice squad (9/30/13) ... Released by Green Bay (10/10/13) ... Signed by Green Bay to the practice squad (10/14/13) ... Released by Green Bay (10/22/13) ... Signed by Cleveland to the practice squad (11/20/13) ... Released by Cleveland (11/29/13) ... Signed by Miami to the practice squad (12/29/13). SEASONAL REVIEWS 2013 (0/0)
- Signed with Pittsburgh as a rookie free agent and was released at the end of training camp.
- Spent the year on the Green Bay, Cleveland and Miami practice squads.
- Appeeared in all 38 games and made 13 starts at wide receiver in his three years at Utah after transferring from Compton Community College.
- One of the most decorated kick returners in NCAA history, Dunn’s five 100-yard kick returns for touchdowns are more than any other player in NCAA history.
- Set the NCAA single-season record with four 100-yard kick returns for touchdowns and set or tied three single-game kick return records.
- As a receiver, caught 31 passes for 355 yards and one touchdown.
- Son of Reginald, Sr. and Jackie Dunn.
- Graduated from Dei High School (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Finished high school career with over 3,500 all-purpose yards and 35 touchdowns.