Taylor McCuller, 24, played in 38 games with 30 starts and finished with 281 total tackles, four forced fumbles and recovered two fumbles. The 6-foot-2, 240-pounder was granted an extra year of eligibility after suffering an injury in 2009 after redshirting in 2008.
Taylor McCuller was signed by the New England Patriots as a rookie free agent on May 19, 2014.COLLEGE
- Played in 49 career games and amassed 306 tackles, 5½ sacks, eight forced fumbles, four fumble recoveries and six passes defensed.
- Broke the school record for tackles in a single season with 164 as a junior in 2012.
- Reshirted as a freshman in 2008 received a medical redshirt in 2009 after suffering a season-ending knee injury during the first week of drills.
- Born Oct. 31, 1989.
- Played linebacker and running back in high school and was named District Defensive MVP as a senior in 2007.
- Also lettered in track & field.
- Majored in sports and exercise science with an emphasis in education and minored in history/social studies.