Tyler Ott, was a tight end and a long snapper at Harvard. The 6-foot-3, 245-pounder, was invited to the senior Bowl following his senior season in 2013 after handling all longs napping duties and seeing action at tight end, finishing with 15 receptions for 188 yards and four touchdowns. Signed by the Patriots on May 16, 2014.
Tyler Ott was signed by the New England Patriots as a rookie free agent on May 16, 2014.COLLEGE
- Served primarily as team’s long snapper and also played tight end. Appeared in 35 games and compiled 16 receptions for 194 yards and four touchdowns.
- Caught three passes for 38 yards and three touchdowns vs. Princeton (10/26/12) and was named National Tight End of the Week by College Football Performance Awards.
- Born Feb. 28, 1992.
- Lettered in football, basketball and track & field at Jenks High School. Earned all-state and all-district honors as a senior.
- Was a three-year captain in football.
- Grandfather, Ronnie Hartline, played football at Oklahoma in 1962.