COMMUNICATIONS DECENCY ACT NOTICE
User content posted to this website (this "Site") may or may not be monitored for content. Considering the real-time nature of user postings, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted prior to posting. Any information posted on this Site expresses only the views of the author of the information and does not necessarily reflect the view of the owner of this Site or any person or entity associated with it.
It is our policy to take reasonable measures to respect the privacy of the users. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by e-mail at email@example.com
You agree, by your posting of any material on this Site, that you own all rights in the materials you post. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to defend and indemnify the owners and operators of this Site and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of information by you. Do not post or submit any software or graphic files on Site or transmit any content that you do not have the right to submit under any law.
You further agree that you will not use this Site to post or link to any material which is:
- false and/or defamatory
- abusive (no personal attacks or harassment)
- Hateful (no derogatory comments or hate speech)
- obscene or vulgar
- sexually oriented
- A violation f law or advocates illegal activity
- Personally identifiable (which identifies you or others)
- Advertising or a solicitation
We also reserve the right to reveal your identity in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from information posted by you on the Site.
You agree not to upload, post or otherwise make available on this Site, any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the expressed permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any violation of the copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from your submission.
We reserve the right to remove any information on the Site, or to deactivate any user, at any time with no prior notice.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICE
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask users of our website to do the same when they post comments or other content on our website (the "Site"). We may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who engage in copyright or trademark infringement. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our copyright agent listed below with all of the following information:
To report possible infringement
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or other owner of the content, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or Intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
: Please contact our agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement as follows: By email: firstname.lastname@example.org By mail:
Kraft Group LLC, One Patriot Place, Foxborough, MA 02035, Attention: General Counsel