May is National Burger Month and we're celebrating with the Patriots resident hamburger expert, Julian Edelman. Here, in his own handwriting, JE11 dishes on his hamburger-eating habits, Tom Brady's ideal burger and how to know when it's really Burgertyme.
- The best place for a burger around Boston is
[R.F., Gallows, Back Bay Social, the list goes on.]
- The best place for a burger back home in California is
[In-N-Out, Father's Office, Oaks Gourmet!]
- My favorite teammate to grab a burger with is
4. The best kind of cheese on a burger is
[depends on the time of year.]
5. My must-have burger topping is
[depends what part of country you're in.]
6. Fries or onion rings?
[Twice fried fries]
7. With a burger, I usually drink
[a cold Coke]
- I eat my burger with a fork and knife
9. If someone made a JE11 burger it would have
[if I tell you I'd be breaking code.]
10. The Tom Brady burger would consist of
[tofu, no bun and almond cheese]
- So, when is Burgertyme?
[When you find the flux-capacitor ask Marty for password, then type it on JE11 site. You'll find the tyme, divide it by 11.]
Can't see Julian's handwritten answers? Click here to view on Patriots.com.
For more fun stories about your favorite players plus exclusive offers and giveaways, be sure to sign up for our monthly Lifestyle newsletter.