Patriots fans attending Sunday's game against the Buffalo Bills will find that some changes have been made to the Gillette Stadium parking lots and pedestrian walkways to improve traffic flow for vehicles and pedestrians.
The changes are as follows:
- From the North, the P5 gate has been closed. All general traffic should enter gates P2 and P10 North (P10N). Patrons with disabilities should enter either P2 or P4 to ensure easier access to Gillette Stadium.
- From the South, the P9 gate has been closed. All general traffic should enter gates P6, P8 or P10 South (P10S). Patrons with disabilities should enter P6 to ensure easier access to Gillette Stadium.
- From the North and South, the P10 parking lots have been expanded in size to ensure sufficient parking for all patrons.
- Bus parking is now located in P10.
- Recreational vehicle (RV) parking will continue to be located in P10.
- A new pedestrian crossway on Route 1 has been added in front of the P10 lot.
Traffic advisory signage along Route 1 will assist in directing fans to parking lots with space available. As always, the Patriots encourage fans to be safe and allow ample time to arrive, park and enter the stadium for the 1 p.m. kickoff.
For your convenience a map of this year's parking changes is now available to download here.