Check out photos of the NFL Experience at the Phoenix Convention Center. This interactive theme park offers participatory games, displays, entertainment attractions, youth football clinics and free autograph sessions.
The NFL Experience is a football fan's haven, with three floors of displays, entertainment and hands-on activities for young and old alike. Taking place through Sunday at the Phoenix Convention Center, it's one of the highlights of Super Bowl Central. Once inside, make sure you check these top attractions and activities off your to-do list.
- See what Special Teams Captain Matthew Slater keeps in his locker.
- Find out how much (or how little) a Super Bowl ticket cost in the 1970s.
- Suit up as a New England Patriot and strike a pose.
- Find out how your hands measure up to Patriots great Willie McGinest.
- Get up close and personal with all the past Super Bowl rings.
- Snap a selfie with the Vince Lombardi Trophy.
- Step on board the Sunday Night Football bus.
- Get drafted by the New England Patriots.
- Race your friends in the 40-yard dash.
- Walk along Radio Row inside the Fan Gallery and try to spot one of your local stations broadcasting live.