Jack Jones was drafted by the New England Patriots in the fourth round (121st overall) of the 2022 NFL Draft.
Graduate Year (2021):
- Finished his 2021 season with 42 tackles, 2.5 tackles for loss, and a strip sack.
- Tied for the team lead with three interceptions, which tied for first among Pac‐12 corners.
- Converted a game‐sealing 87‐yard pick six against rival Arizona.
- ASU's highest graded defender this season with a score of 79.4 overall, good for 15th among all Pac‐12 defenders regardless of position (min. 400 snaps).
- Forced an incompletion on 12.5 percent of the targets thrown his way, good for 8th among all Pac‐12 corners.
- Named Honorable Mention Defensive Back by the Pac‐12 Conference in 2021
- Played in 25 games and started in 24, accumulated 86 total tackles, five interceptions, 25 pass deflections, three forced fumbles, and a blocked field goal.
Redshirt Senior Year (2020):
- Got the start in the season opener against USC, making five tackles and breaking up a pass
- Earned the starting punt return job to begin the year
Redshirt Junior Year (2019):
- Played in all 13 games, starting one after transferring from junior college
- Made an instant impact in Tempe, collecting 45 tackles, 13 pass breakups, three interceptions, and a forced fumble
- Tied for ninth nationally with 16 passes defended on the season and his 1.33 passes defended per game were 12th in the country.
- Recorded three total interceptions in ASU's three‐game winning streak to end the season
- Named the Pac‐12 Defensive Player of the Week following the team's win over Arizona in the Territorial Cup. Jones had six combined tackles (five solos) and two interceptions, becoming the first Sun Devil with multiple interceptions in a game since Gump Hayes picked off Patrick Mahomes (Texas Tech) twice in 2016. Jones was one of just four players in nation to record two interceptions on the weekend. He allowed just two catches on five targets for only 25 yards and had a 16.7 NFL QB rating when targeted, the 20th‐lowest tally of any CB in the FBS for the weekend.
- The 15th highest‐graded corner in the Pac‐12 with over 500 snaps in a conference that was loaded with talent at the position.
- Pac‐12 All‐Conference Selection, Pro Football Focus Pac‐12 Honorable Mention
Junior College (2018):
- Attended Moorpark College for a year after transferring from USC.
- Four‐star junior college prospect with two years of eligibility remaining.
- 24/7 Sports ranks him as the No. 4 junior college corner prospect and the No. 16 overall JUCO prospect in the country.
USC – Sophomore Year (2017):
- Played and started at corner in all 14 games for the Pac‐12 Champion Trojans.
- Collected 40 total tackles, a team‐leading four interceptions, as well as eight pass breakups during a productive sophomore season.
- Picked off a pair of passes in the win over California.
- Made a season‐high seven tackles in the matchup against Utah.
- Blocked a field goal in the victory over Oregon State.
- Made at least five tackles on four different occasions.
- Forced and recovered a fumble on the year.
- Finished with two tackles USC's victory over Stanford in the Pac‐12 Championship Game.
- A key member of Special Teams, returning both punts and kicks as well as playing on the coverage units.
- Returned four punts for 48 yards, including a long of 21 against Notre Dame.
Freshman Year (2016):
- Saw playing time as a true freshman as a reserve cornerback and on special teams.
- Appeared in all 13 games, making 13 tackles, recovering a fumble, and recording a pass deflection on defense.
- Served as a kick return option.
- Collected a season‐high three tackles in the matchups with California and Oregon.
- Recovered a fumble against Notre Dame.
- Played in the Rose Bowl, making one stop against Penn State.
- Dominated both sides of the ball and on special teams at Long Beach Poly High School.
- Named a 2015 Prep Star All‐American Dream Team.
- Earned a spot in the Tacoma News Tribune Western 100.