|15||@Steelers||L 10 - 17||1||19||19||19||0|
|14||@Dolphins||L 33 - 34||5||96||19.2||29||0|
|13||Vikings||W 24 - 10||3||58||19.3||24||1|
|12||@Jets||W 27 - 13||5||70||14||23||0|
|10||@Titans||L 10 - 34||4||81||20.3||44||0|
|9||Packers||W 31 - 17||5||130||26||55||1|
|8||@Bills||W 25 - 6||4||42||10.5||18||0|
|7||@Bears||W 38 - 31||4||100||25||55||0|
|6||Chiefs||W 43 - 40||5||42||8.4||12||0|
|5||Colts||W 38 - 24||2||50||25||34||1|
|4||Dolphins||W 38 - 7||2||32||16||19||0|
|3||@Lions||L 10 - 26|
|2||@Saints||L 18 - 21|
|1||@Browns||T 21 - 21||1||17||17||17||1|
WR TE Career
|2018||New England Patriots||12||12||41||737||17.98||55||4|
Josh Gordon was acquired by the New England Patriots from Cleveland in a trade in exchange for undisclosed draft considerations on Sept. 17, 2018 ... Originally drafted by Cleveland in the second round (first overall) of the 2012 NFL Supplemental Draft.
2018 (7/7 - New England)
- Was inactive for the game at Detroit (9/23) after arriving via trade earlier that week.
- Made the start in his Patriots debut and finished with two catches for 32 yards in the victory vs. Miami (9/30).
- Started at receiver and caught two passes for a total of 50 yards, including a 34-yard, fourth quarter touchdown reception where he corralled the ball over two defenders to stretch the lead to two scores with less than ten minutes remaining in the victory vs. Indianapolis (10/4). The touchdown reception made him the 71st player to catch a touchdown pass from Tom Brady, setting a new NFL record for the most different receivers to catch a touchdown from one quarterback.
- Started at receiver and finished with five receptions for a total of 42 yards in the win vs. Kansas City (10/14).
- Made the start at receiver and finished with four catches for 100 yards, marking his first 100-yard receiving effort as a Patriot in the victory at Chicago (10/21). Also lined up in the defensive secondary on Chicago’s final Hail Mary attempt.
- Started and finished with four receptions for a total of 42 yards during the win at Buffalo (10/29).
- Started and caught five passes for a game-high 130 yards, including a 55-yard touchdown reception in the fourth quarter to push the lead to two-scores in the win vs. Green Bay (11/4).
- Made the start at receiver and finished the day with four receptions for 81 yards in the game at Tennessee (11/11).
2018 (1/1 - Cleveland)
- Started the season-opener and recorded one reception for 17 yards and one touchdown vs. Pittsburgh (9/9).
2017 (5/5 - Cleveland)
- Started five games and recorded 18 receptions for 335 yards and one score.
- Was inactive due to a suspension for the first 11 games of the season.
- Made four catches for 85 yards in his first game since 2014 at L.A. Chargers (12/3).
- Added three receptions for 69 yards and one touchdown vs. Green Bay (12/10).
- Recorded his 10th career 100-yard receiving game with 115 yards at Pittsburgh (12/31).
2016 (0/0 - Cleveland)
- Missed the season due to a suspension.
2015 (0/0 - Cleveland )
- Missed the season due to a suspension.
2014 (5/5 - Cleveland)
- Started five games and notched 24 receptions for 303 yards.
- Missed 11 games due to suspension.
- Led the team with eight receptions for 120 yards at Atlanta (11/23).
- Made seven catches for 75 yards at Buffalo (11/30).
2013 (14/14 - Cleveland)
- Started 14 games and made 87 receptions for a franchise-record 1,646 yards and nine touchdowns.
- Earned first-team AP All-Pro honors and his first Pro Bowl selection.
- Made 10 catches for 146 yards and one touchdown in a win at Minnesota (9/22).
- Notched four catches for 86 yards and one score vs. Buffalo (10/3).
- Went over 100 receiving yards for the second time and recorded seven receptions for 126 yards vs. Detroit (10/13).
- Caught five passes for 132 yards and one touchdown at Kansas City (10/27).
- Led the way with five catches for 125 yards and one score at Cincinnati (11/17).
- Totaled 14 receptions, 237 receiving yards and one touchdown vs. Pittsburgh (11/24).
- Went over 200 receiving yards for the second consecutive week, becoming the first player in NFL history with back-to-back 200-yard receiving games, as he notched 10 catches for 261 yards and a pair of scores vs. Jacksonville (12/1).
- Recorded 100 receiving yards for the fifth-straight week at New England (12/8), recording seven receptions for 151 yards and one touchdown.
- Caught three balls for 67 yards and one score vs. Chicago (12/15).
- Recorded six catches for 97 yards at N.Y. Jets (12/22).
2012 (16/13 - Cleveland)
- Played in all 16 contests and totaled 50 receptions for 805 yards and five touchdowns.
- Converted touchdowns on each of his two receptions at N.Y. Giants (10/7).
- Recorded three catches for 99 yards and one score vs. Cincinnati (10/14).
- Got in the end zone for the third-straight week at Indianapolis (10/21).
- Notched his first-career game of 100 receiving yards after recording six receptions for 116 yards and a score at Oakland (12/2).
- Caught eight balls for 86 yards in a win vs. Kansas City (12/9).
- Appeared in 22 contests at Baylor, totaling 43 receptions for 721 yards and seven touchdowns.
- Led the team with seven touchdowns and a 17.0 yards-per-catch average in 2010.
- Named to Phil Steele’s All-Big 12 Third Team in 2010.
- Lettered in basketball, track and baseball at Lamar High School in Houston.
- Named first-team All-District 20-5A after recording 25 receptions for 531 yards and nine touchdowns in his senior season.