Roberto Aguayo was singed by the New England Patriots to the practice squad on Dec. 26, 2020 .. Originally drafted by Tampa Bay in the second round (59th overall) of the 2016 NFL draft out of Florida State .. Released by Tampa Bay (8/12/17) ... Claimed off waivers and awarded to Chicago from Tampa Bay (8/13/17) ... released by Chicago (9/2/17) ... Signed by Carolina from the practice squad (10/25/17)...released by Carolina from the practice squad (12/12/17) ... signed by L.A. Chargers (1/10/18) ... Released by L.A. Chargers (9/1/18)/
- Joined the New England practice squad on Dec. 26, 2020
- Spent the season out of football.
- Joined the Los Angeles Chargers during the 2018 offseason and was released at the end of training camp.
2017 (0/0 - Carolina)
- Went to training camp with Tampa Bay and had a short stint with Chicago in training camp before being released prior to the start of the regular season.
- Signed with the Carolina practice squad on Oct. 25, and was released on Dec. 12.
2016 (0/0 - Tampa Bay)
- Played in all 16 games and successfully converted 22-31 field goal attempts (71%) and 32-34 extra points (94.1%). Also made one tackle on special teams
- Earned NFC Special Teams Player of the Week after setting a career high 13 points on four field goals (four attempts) and one extra point in 19-17 win at Kansas City (11/20).