FREE PARKING PILOT PROGRAM FOR COLTS (10/4) GAME
Ticket holders allowed to park for FREE in designated "Delayed Exit Lot"
As we prepare for our upcoming Patriots home game on Thursday, October 4, we are excited to announce a Pilot Program in which we are offering free parking. Free parking is available to any ticket holder that registers to park in our designated Delayed Exit Lot.
The Delayed Exit Lot is located in Lot 55 and is conveniently accessible from Route 1 north and south. To view the parking map for the Designated Delayed Exit Lot, click here.
- Fans traveling northbound on Route 1 enter via the P10 South entrance
- Fans traveling southbound on Route 1 enter via the P10 North entrance
Lot 55 will operate as follows:
- 4 hours before kickoff: Lot 55 opens with all stadium parking lots.
- 30 minutes after kickoff: Lot 55 secured. No vehicles will be able to enter/exit the lot after this time.
- 75 minutes postgame: Lot 55 re-opens for egress.
Ticketholders who take advantage of the free parking option in the delayed exit lot (Lot 55) will be welcome to visit the Cross Pavilion after the game to watch the Patriots 5th Quarter coverage and other NFL programming or encouraged to explore Patriot Place after the game. You will be given post-game access passes to Cross Pavilion upon entry into the parking lot.
To take advantage of this free parking offer, please click on the link below to reserve your space and download your game day parking pass. Parking reservations will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.