To ensure an enjoyable experience for all, fans entering training camp will be required to go through magnetometers and have any and all bags screened by our security personnel.
Fans may bring their own collapsible chairs.
While bags are permitted at Training Camp we encourage fans attending to use clear bags for speed of inspection and entry.
For your safety and security, the following items are prohibited at training camp:
- Animals, except service animals assisting those with disabilities.
- Any alcoholic beverages
- Beach balls
- Bullhorns and air horns
- Fireworks or pyrotechnics
- Flags and tripods will be allowed, however those over two feet in length will not be allowed.
- GoPro cameras
- Helium balloons
- Illegal drugs or any other illegal substance
- Laser pens
- Noise makers
- Remotely controlled model aircraft, unmanned aerial vehicles and drones
- Selfie sticks
- Video cameras
- Weapons of any kind (including knives)
- Any other item deemed inappropriate by stadium management
Fans are reminded to please leave all such items appropriately secured in their vehicles.
Individuals with possession of a prohibited item(s) may be denied admission to training camp, ejected, arrested and prosecuted.
Prohibited items that are discovered at training camp will be confiscated.