This year marks the 63rd annual training camp for the Patriots, including their 20th consecutive camp at Gillette Stadium. The New England Patriots 2022 Training Camp is presented by Optum and the practice sessions remain free and open to the public.
To ensure an enjoyable experience for all, fans entering Training Camp will be required to go through magnetometers and have any and all bags screened by our security personnel.
Fans may bring their own collapsible chairs and strollers.
While bags are permitted at Training Camp, we encourage fans to use clear bags for speed of inspection and entry.
For your safety and security, the following items are prohibited at Training Camp:
- Animals, except service animals assisting those with disabilities.
- Any alcoholic beverages
- Beach balls
- Bullhorns and air horns
- Fireworks or pyrotechnics
- Flags and tripods will be allowed, however those over two feet in length will not be allowed.
- GoPro cameras
- Helium balloons
- Illegal drugs or any other illegal substance
- Laser pens
- Noise makers
- Remotely controlled model aircraft, unmanned aerial vehicles and drones
- Selfie sticks
- Video cameras
- Weapons of any kind (including knives)
- Any other item deemed inappropriate by stadium management
FANS ARE REQUESTED TO READ THIS NOTICE BEFORE ENTERING THE TRAINING CAMP FAN ACTIVITIES AREA
By entering, you acknowledge that you have READ AND AGREE to the terms set forth below and the terms and conditions set forth at Patriots.com/trainingcamp, and also available at the Training Camp Fan Activities Area registration tent (collectively, the "Terms"). The Terms have legal consequences that will affect your legal rights and that will limit your ability to bring future legal actions.
- You grant permission to New England Patriots LLC and Foxboro Realty Associates LLC (collectively, the "Patriots Parties") and their designees to use the image, likeness, and/or voice of you and any minor accompanying you ("Guest(s)"), in any media now or hereafter existing in connection with any broadcast (live or record) or any other transmission or reproduction of an event, in whole or in part, and for any other purpose whatsoever, including commercial purposes without any compensation to you.
- Access to the Training Camp Fan Activities Area and participation in any activities within are voluntary and the inherent dangers of the activities, if any, are fully understood. You voluntarily assume all risks of property loss and personal injury (including death), including but not limited to, exposure to communicable diseases, viruses and illnesses, and lost, stolen or damaged property, and irrevocably waive and release all claims against the Patriots Parties, the National Football League, and each of their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, and independent contractors; and the Town of Foxborough (the "Released Parties"), arising from or in connection with the Training Camp Fan Activities Area, notwithstanding that such claims may have been caused by the negligent act or omission of such Released Parties.
- YOU AND YOUR GUEST(S) FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH. ACCORDING TO THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC), SENIOR CITIZENS AND THOSE WITH UNDERLYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS ARE ESPECIALLY VULNERABLE. BY ENTERING THE FACILITIES, YOU AND YOUR GUEST(S) VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19;
- You and your Guest(s) agree that any dispute between you, your Guest(s), and any of the Released Parties or any issues that may arise in connection with the Training Camp Fan Activities Area shall exclusively be resolved by binding arbitration before JAMS in Boston, Massachusetts according to the rules of that forum and that you specifically waive the right to participate in a representative capacity as a member of any class of claimants pertaining to any claim.
- Children under the age of eighteen (18) must be accompanied by an adult, and unaccompanied children will not be permitted into the Training Camp Fan Activities Area. You agree that you will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Released Parties for any and all claims asserted by you, your Guest(s), or any third party asserting a claim on behalf of you or your Guest(s), if such claims relate to you or your Guest(s) entering the Training Camp Fan Activities Area or participating in any activities within.
DO NOT ENTER TRAINING CAMP IF YOU DO NOT CONSENT TO THESE TERMS.