MONDAY - APRIL 13
On Monday, we had Robert and Jonathan Kraft along with Bill Belichick and Tom Brady attend opening day for the Red Sox. With all 4 trophies in hand, they took the field in front of a roaring crowd. Tom showed us why he should just stick to throwing footballs, and hang up any MLB playing intentions.
With the draft around the corner, draft prospect analyses has been in full swing here on Patriots.com. Monday we covered the wide receiver postion where we took a look at the top prospect Kevin White of West Virgina. Central Florida's Breshad Perriman, and Arizona State's Jaelen Strong highlight the wide receiver position as potential Patriots.
TUESDAY - APRIL 14
Tuesday was relatively quiet as most of the headlines were covering the Patriots presence at the Red Sox home opener.
ESPN.com wrote a nice piece on Julian Edelman and how he idolized Tom Brady growing up. Little did he know they would be great friends years later. The full story can be found here.
WEDNESDAY - APRIL 15
Wednesday Patriots.com broke down the top tight ends heading into theis year's draft. A few positions this year are deep with talent, and the tight end position isnt one of them. Not one tight end is predicted to be snagged in the first round. Maxx Williams of Minnesota, and Florida State's Nick O'Leary lead the tight end prospects predicted to go in the later rounds.
Interesting to note, Bill Belichick has drafted 12 tight ends in the 15 years he has been leading the Patriots. It is safe to say drafting a tight end is not on the top of Bill's priority list. Irreplaceable Gronkowski, former Buffalo Bill Scott Chandler, Tim Wright, and Michael Hoomanawanui round out the Patriots dynamic tight end postion for 2015.
THURSDAY - APRIL 16
On Thursday, Bill Belichick turned 63 and Briana Palma gave Patriots fans 63 things we love about Coach Belichick. Also on Thursday was the 15 year anniversary of the Patriots drafting Tom Brady. What a coincidence,Tom Brady drafted on Bill Belichick's birthday. Who knew what they would accomplish 15 years together. Andy Hart dug deep in the Patriots archives and provided a great interview of Bill Belichick immediatley after drafting Tom Brady 15 years ago.
Later Thursday, the 20 person nomination committee selected Raymond Clayborn, Leon Gray and Willie McGinest as the 2015 Hall of Fame finalists. Be sure to vote for the nominee who is the most deserving of hall of fame honors here.
Down in Washington D.C., the White House Office of the Press Secretary announced that next Thursday, April 23, the Patriots will meet President Barack Obama for the annual celebration of the NFL's champions.
FRIDAY - APRIL 17
On Friday, we broke down the offensive line draft prospects. The past few years had offensive takles going in the top 10 or even the top 5 picks in the draft. There are a few prospects this year that are first round worthy, but probably wont be selected in the top 10.
Andrus Peat of Stanford, Brandon Scherff of Iowa, and Miami's Ereck Flowers highlight this year's OL prospects. For potential Patriots, Tre Jackson of Florida State seems to be the best fit in the offensive guard postion.
2015 NFL Draft
As the 2015 NFL Draft approaches, Patriots.com has collected what the top 'experts' are predicting the Patriots will do in the first round come draft weekend. We will be updating this feature regularly to reflect changes in any of the mock drafts represented. Click here to view our mock draft tracker.
ARTICLES & BLOGS
- News Blitz 4/17: The White House and the Hall call
- Draft prospect overview: Offensive Line
- Flashback: Bill Belichick on drafting Patriots QB Tom Brady
- President Obama to Honor Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots
- Patriots 2015 Hall of Fame Finalists Announced
- Rex Ryan with advice for Tom Brady?
- News Blitz 4/16: Patriots linebacker Dont'a Hightower on the mend
- NFL Players go back to School for Business & Tech Education
- News Blitz 4/15: Pre-draft visits continue
- Draft prospect overview: Tight End
- 2015 Patriots Mock Draft Tracker
- Ask PFW: Feeling a draft
- News Blitz 4/14: Patriots present at Red Sox home opener
- View from Above: Believe It or Not - Ridley's value will be missed, but not his new tattoo
- Draft prospect overview: Wide Receiver
- News Blitz 4/13: Drafting some options
- How well do you know Bill Belichick?
- Who helped the other more: Belichick or Brady?
- Draft Preview: Defensive Line
- 2015 Patriots HOF Finalists: Raymond Clayborn, CB
- 2015 Patriots HOF Finalists: Leon Gray, T
- 2015 Patriots HOF Finalists: Willie McGinest, LB
- Draft Preview: Cornerback
- Who should the Patriots play on opening night?
- Draft Preview: Safeties
- Tom Brady throws ceremonial first pitch
- Roster Reset: AFC East
- How good will the AFC East be in 2015?
- Geno Auriemma discusses Belichick
- Tom supports Gisele at farewell fashion show
- 5 theories about Tom Brady's T-shirt
- 63 things we love about Coach Belichick
- 5 theories about Tom Brady's T-shirt
- Tom Brady gives up on MLB pitching career
- Julian Edelman: 'Tom Brady is like a brother'
- Red Sox celebrate Super Bowl champion Patriots at opening day
- Nate Solder becomes local runway star