We take a look back at Chris Hogan's 2016 season and offer our predictions for 2017.
2016 Regular Season Stats:15 games played with14 starts, 38 receptions for 680 yards and four touchdowns.
Chris Hogan had a breakout year in his first season with the Patriots:
- Chris Hogan set a franchise postseason record with 180 yards receiving on nine receptions in the AFC Championship game vs. Pittsburgh, also marking his first postseason 100-yard game.
- Hogan had a 79-yard touchdown reception in the fourth quarter of the win vs. Baltimore for a single-game career-high.
- His 680 regular season receiving yards were a career high as his previous best was 450 yards receiving in 2015 with Buffalo.
- Finished the regular season tied with Washington's DeSean Jackson for the league lead in receiving average with 17.9 yards per catch.
- In his first career postseason, Hogan finished third in the league in receiving yards with 332 behind only Julian Edelman and Julio Jones.
A look back at the best photos from Patriots wide receiver Chris Hogan's first season with the Patriots
Belichick on Hogan: "[Chris Hogan] is tough, out there every day, really wants to get it right, work hard on the things that he needs to improve on. He's very diligent about that."
Hogan in 2017:Hogan adapted quickly to the Patriots new offense and enjoyed a solid first season in New England. While big plays were his calling card in 2016, the arrival of Brandin Cooks will perhaps lead to more targets for Hogan underneath rather than downfield.