The Patriots Street Team presented by Rodenhiser serves as brand ambassadors for the Patriots by interacting with fans, facilitating in-game promotions and attending offsite events to represent the organization. Add excitement and enthusiasm to your next event by booking the Street Team, representing the 6x Super Bowl champion New England Patriots. Their goal is to bring Patriots pride wherever they go. The Street Team will bring the "Pat Mobile" to your event, full of Patriots fun including photo ops, a prize wheel and other goodies.
Sunday, October 20, 2019
10am - 12pm
Bare Cove Park Drive Hingham, MA
8th Annual Renegade Run Obstacle Course Race to be held Sunday, October 20, 2019 in Hingham. Funds Raised Support Type 1 Diabetes Research at Massachusetts General Hospital. The event will feature a course through four miles of paved trails and wooded terrain with over 25 obstacles including monkey bars to cross, walls and cargo nets to climb, and tunnels to crawl through. Event activities include a Mini Renegade Run for kids, live concert, food trucks, vendors and a beer tent.
Saturday, November 23, 2019
9:30am - 12:30pm
America's Hometown Thanksgiving Celebration Parade
The parade is ranked the #1 Thanksgiving parade in the nation. It features beautifully decorated floats representing historic events, honoring national anniversaries and celebrating every period of American history.
For Non-Profit/Charitable Appearances
All charitable appearance requests must be submitted by a registered 501(c)(3) on the organization's letterhead, including a tax identification number, and mailed to the address listed below.
One Patriot Place
Foxborough, MA 02035
- Requests must be submitted at least 8 weeks in advance of the event.
- In your letter, please outline your organization's mission and please give a description of your event.
- The cheerleaders and mascot work specifically with registered non-profit organizations that have a widespread public outreach, in order to impact as many people as possible. Requests from individuals or commercial entities are not considered for gratis appearances.
- We have established a regional policy to provide assistance to non-profit organizations located only within New England.
- It is not possible to fulfill every appearance request. Adherence to these guidelines does not guarantee participation.