Through the Celebrate Volunteerism initiative and in partnership with WBZ, the New England Patriots Foundation is hosting their annual toy drive to benefit children in need during the holiday season.
Starting on Thursday, Nov. 23 and running through Monday, Dec. 17, fans can bring new and unwrapped toys to the blue and white collection bins at the following locations:
- Elevator lobby to Patriot Place
- Entrance to the Patriots Pro Shop
- Entrance to the Patriots Hall of Fame presented by Raytheon
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace
Donations will also be accepted prior to the Patriots vs. Minnesota Vikings game on Sunday, December 2 at Gillette Stadium.
Collection bins will be at the following locations outside Gillette Stadium on game day:
- Bank of America entrance gate
- NRG Plaza entrance gate
- uBid.com entrance gate
- Empower Field House entrance gate
- West Club entrance (between W2 and W3)
- East Club entrance (between E2 and E3)
- Entrance to the Patriots Pro Shop and the Hall at Patriot Place presented by Raytheon
- Patriot Place elevator lobby
\\Please note that due to NFL security policies, these bins will be located at least 100 feet from each of the entrance gates to Gillette Stadium on Sunday, Dec. 2\\
All toys donated by fans will be personally delivered by Patriots players, cheerleaders and staff members at upcoming holiday charitable events. Toy donations must be new and unwrapped. Toys will serve children ranging from newborn to 18 years old.
Suggested items to donate:
- Action figures
- Art supplies including markers, washable paints, colored pencils and drawing pads
- Board games
- Building toys (blocks, etc.)
- Educational toys (science, math, reading, etc.)
- Footballs, soccer balls and assorted sporting goods
- Jewelry kits
- Musical toys
- New teddy bears/stuffed animals
- School supplies
- Toy cars and trucks
- Winter clothing – gloves, hats, jackets and mittens
On behalf of the Kraft family and the New England Patriots Foundation, we thank you for your generous donation and for helping us spread some holiday cheer to children in need this holiday season!