Through the Celebrate Volunteerism initiative and in partnership with WBZ, the New England Patriots Foundation is hosting a toy drive through Dec. 15, benefiting children in need during the holiday season.
The blue and white collection bins are at the following locations through Dec. 15 where fans can bring new and unwrapped toys for children:
- Elevator lobby to Patriot Place
- Entrance to the Patriots Pro Shop
- Entrance to the Hall at Patriot Place presented by Raytheon
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace
Donations will also be accepted prior to the Patriots vs. Miami Dolphins game on November 26 at Gillette Stadium.
Collection bins will be at the following locations outside Gillette Stadium on game day:
- Bank of America entrance gate
- NRG Plaza entrance gate
- uBid.com entrance gate
- Empower Field House entrance gate
- West Club entrance (between W2 and W3)
- East Club entrance (between E2 and E3)
- Entrance to the Patriots ProShop and the Hall at Patriot Place presented by Raytheon
- Patriot Place elevator lobby
**Please note that due to NFL security policies, these bins will be located at least 100 feet from each of the entrance gates to Gillette Stadium on Sunday, Nov. 26**
All toys donated by fans will be personally delivered by Patriots players at upcoming holiday charitable events. Toy donations must be new and unwrapped. Toys will serve children ranging from newborn to 18 years old.
Suggested items to donate:
- Action figures
- Art supplies including markers, washable paints, colored pencils and drawing pads
- Board games
- Building toys (blocks, etc.)
- Educational toys (science, math, reading)
- Footballs, soccer balls and assorted sporting goods
- Jewelry kits
- Musical toys
- New teddy bears/stuffed animals
- School supplies
- Toy cars and trucks
- Winter clothing - gloves, hats, jackets and mittens
On behalf of the Kraft family and the New England Patriots Charitable Foundation, we thank you for your generous donation to help us spread some holiday cheer to children in need this holiday season!