The Kraft family and the New England Patriots Foundation are proud to be selected as one of the official 2019 Boston Marathon charity teams.
All of the proceeds raised by the 2019 New England Patriots Foundation team will be earmarked for the Myra Kraft Community MVP Awards program, which celebrates volunteers from across New England and presents grants to nonprofit organizations in honor of their outstanding volunteers. To learn more about the awards, click here.
We are currently accepting applications for runners on a rolling basis. Please note that we receive hundreds of applications each year so submitting an application does not guarantee you a spot on the team.
Applicants that require a bib will be asked to raise a minimum of $7,500. Qualified runners that already have a bib are welcome to join our team and are asked to raise a minimum of $2,000.
Some of the advantages of being a part of the Patriots team include:
- An official Patriots singlet and running uniform
- Access to team meetings at Gillette Stadium
- An invitation to the 2019 Myra Kraft Community MVP Awards luncheon
- Coaching and guidance from CharityTeams
- A full and personalized 20 week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches
- The opportunity to participate in organized weekly group runs on the Boston Marathon® course complete with aid station support
- The opportunity to participate in Tuesday night hill workouts and speed workouts
- CharityTeams weekly communications and monthly meetings with guest speakers
- An opportunity to participate in the CharityTeams Superhero 17 and the CharityTeams Hop21 themed runs
- Access to incentive prizes for fundraising
- Discounts on running gear
- A private team bus to the starting line on Marathon Monday and much more