Monday - April 20
On Monday, we took a look at the defensive line prospects. This year the defensive line depth is very deep in talent. USC's Leonard Williams, and Washington's Danny Shelton highlight the top spots at this position. A few players to note that could be Patriots are Florida State's Eddie Goldmand and Texas' Malcom Brown, both with the size to defend against the run and take on blockers. Andy Hart goes more into depth about this position here.
Ex-Patriot Tim Tebow, captured the headlines as NFL.com reports he signed with the Eagles.
Tuesday - April 21
Tuesday brought some interesting headlines as the Patriots 2015 NFL Schedule was announced. Ben Roethlisberger and the Steelers will be making their way to Gillette Stadium for the season opener. The Patriots will travel to Buffalo where they will take on Rex Ryan and the Bills. Check out the entire 2015 schedule here.
Outside of football, ESPNBoston.com reported that LT Nate Solder underwent treatment for testicular cancer almost a year ago. One year after his diagnosis and treatment, Solder is now sharing his story. Erik Scalavino provides us with a fantastic article of Nate's journey from the initial diagnosis to surgery and bouncing back to offseason workouts.
Wednesday - April 22
Nick Caserio, director of player personnel took time out of his busy schedule on Wednesday to address the media. Some topics of discussion included the 2015 NFL Draft, and his decision to extend his contract with the Patriots. Click here to watch his entire press conference.
According to various reports, Jerod Mayo reached a deal to restructure his contract in New England. Although he has been plagued by injuries the past two seasons, he looks to head one of the most impressive linebacker positions in thre NFL. Andy Hart has the entire story here.
Thursday - April 23
One of the most exciting days for any Super Bowl champion is the day you get to visit the nation's capital. Departing from Gillette Stadium early Thursday morning, the Patriots headed down to Washington D.C. to meet President Barack Obama. A select few joined Robert Kraft beforehand, and traveled to nearby Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. Here is a recap of their visit in photos.
The President made his inductory remarks honoring the Super Bowl champions, even sprinkling in a few jokes about deflategate and Rob Gronkowski. Following the President's remarks, Robert Kraft presented a personalized jersey as well as a signed helmet to Mr. Obama. Bill Belichick followed with a brief speech about the entire experience.
Catch the entire ceremony here.
Friday - April 24
Friday was a quiet day. Erik Scalavino and Andy Hart argueabout who the Patriots will draft in the first round. Marcus Peters, a cornerback from Washington, and Eddie Goldman a defensive tackle from Florida State are the two up for debate.
Among the headlines was the Patriots rolling out an interactive app for the highly anticipated Apple Watch, just in time for the 2015 Draft. If you are planning to grab an Apple Watch, be sure to download the Patriots app which will be sure to keep you update with the latest Patriots news!
2015 NFL Draft
With one week until the NFL Draft, Patriots.com should be your top resource or all your draft information. We have collected what the top 'experts' are predicting the Patriots will do in the first round come draft weekend. We will be updating this feature regularly to reflect changes in any of the mock drafts represented. Click here to view our mock draft tracker.
ARTICLES & BLOGS
- Samsonite Make Your Case: Patriots pick at 32
- Patriots to launch Apple Watch App in time for NFL Draft
- News Blitz 4/24: Washington whirlwind
- Obama welcomes Patriots to White House
- White House social roundup
- Bill Belichick Patriots draft-day flashback: Rob Gronkowski
- 2015 New England Patriots NFL Draft Primer
- 2015 Patriots Mock Draft Tracker
- New Sports-Loaded Verizon Custom TV a Fan Favorite?
- Patriots 2015 Schedule Released
- President Obama to Honor Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots
- PFW Draft Prospect Rankings: Defensive Tackle
- Nick Caserio Transcript - 4/22/2015
- Reports: Patriots LB Jerod Mayo restructures contract
- 7 Nick Caserio Presser Points from 4/22/2015
- News Blitz 4/22: Right on schedule
- PFW Draft Prospect Rankings: Defensive End
- 5 Primetime Games Highlight 2015 Patriots Schedule
- Ask PFW: Pre-Draft Speculation
- ESPN Boston: Patriots LT Nate Solder dealt with testicular cancer in 2014
- News Blitz 4/21: Solder's revelation
- Patriots OL Cameron Fleming reads to children at Foxborough Regional Charter School
- View from Above: Revis is no Butthead, he'll meet the President
- You've never seen Super Bowl XLIX quite like this
- Bill Belichick and defending champion Patriots begin 'long journey'
- Patriots 2015 opponent streaks and storylines
- Draft prospect overview: Defensive Line
- News Blitz 4/20: Georgia RB Todd Gurley to visit Patriots
- Patriots meet President Obama, visit White House
- President Barack Obama's funniest moments from the Patriots' White House visit
- Patriots White House Ceremony
- Breaking down the Patriots road back to the Super Bowl
- McGinest for Patriots Hall of Fame
- Caserio 'excited about the opportunity'
- Breaking down the 2015 kickoff game
- Analysis: Breaking down the 2015 schedule
- What to expect in Steelers-Patriots kickoff game?
- McCourty 4/21: 'excited for what this year holds'
- Slater 4/21: Winning the Super Bowl 'best feeling in sport'
- "Best of" Devin McCourty
- "Best of" Matthew Slater
- Exclusive: Offseason workouts begin at Gillette Stadium
- 3 Games to Glory IV Official Trailer
- Draft Preview: Tight End
- Super Bowl Rematch: Eagles vs. Patriots
- Rivalry: Last Chance - Patriots vs. Broncos