Senior Accountant Kraft Sports Group (New England Patriots, New England Revolution, & Gillette Stadium)
The incumbent will primarily report to the Assistant Controller but will also work directly with the Controller and the Director of Finance. The individual will work closely with other departments including marketing, ticket office, pro-shop, catering and concessions. Responsibilities include the following:
- Month-end close support including journal entry preparation, account reconciliation and balance sheet and income statement analysis.
- Maintain account analysis for cash, prepaid expenses, fixed assets, intercompany balances, accounts payable and accrued expenses. Assist in maintenance of Patriot and Revolution marketing correspondence files including reconciliation to in-house contract management system.
- Maintain fixed asset system and provide reports as needed for financial statements, budgeting and tax return preparation.
- Provide support in accounting department's preparation for fiscal year end audit procedures. Role will include direct interaction with outside auditors throughout completion of audit requirements.
- Participate in accounting department's role as internal auditor with respect to physical inventory observations, day of game revenue / cash collections and ticket office / pro shop procedures.
- Supervision of and participation in day of game revenue collection involving parking, concessions, pro-shop and ticket office.
- Statutory filing requirement preparation and assistance.
Qualified applicants require a Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Accounting and 2 to 4 years of accounting related experience. The ability to work on multiple projects with minimal supervision is also required. Strong interpersonal / communication skills and computer literacy with proficient use of Microsoft Excel and Word is essential.
All interested parties should send a resume, with cover letter, to:
New England Patriots
Attention: Andrea Walonis
One Patriot Place
Foxborough, MA 02035-1388
Or via fax to: 1-508-543-8738
Or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: ASAP