As always, the New England Patriots remain committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for fans of all ages, both in the stadium and in the parking lots. This season, the New England Patriots and Gillette Stadium officials are proud to support a league-wide initiative by the National Football League to promote fan code of conduct initiatives designed to enhance the experiences for all football fans throughout the NFL.
The Patriots are proud of the progress that has been made at Patriots games since from the early 1990s and hope that publicizing the expectations of fans through this fan code of conduct initiative will only help to further encourage continued improvements. We continue to require all Patriots patrons to take responsibility for their conduct, to enjoy their day of game experience and to make sure that they are not doing anything that would negatively impact the enjoyment of others. Fans attending games are required to refrain from the following behaviors:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field).
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel or law enforcement.
- Verbal or physical harassment of any of our guests, including other fans, players, coaches or staff.
- Smoking in areas other than those designated as "smoking areas."
- Behaving in a manner to any of the above code violations in any areas outside Gillette Stadium that are either owned or operated by Gillette Stadium or their affiliates.
- Violating the New England Patriots ticketing policies.
All event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests or any other people they allow to use their seats. Stadium staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where event patrons, their guests, and other fans can enjoy the event free from inappropriate behavior. Event patrons and guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and potential loss of ticket privileges for future games. The New England Patriots, Gillette Stadium and the NFL thank you for adhering to our fan code of conduct.