The New England Patriots Charitable Foundation accepts requests for donations and player appearances. Due to the volume of requests received, it is important that all requests follow the guidelines set forth below.
Thank you for your interest in the New England Patriots. The Kraft family and the New England Patriots Charitable Foundation are proud to support numerous non-profit organizations throughout New England.
It is our honor to be able to contribute to the many charitable organizations that serve the New England area, and we would be happy to consider requests for charitable donations. However, we ask that you submit a formal request in accordance with the New England Patriots Charitable Foundation official submission guidelines.
We ask that all donation requests be submitted to us by filling out the request form below. Once you complete this form, this website will allow you to track the status of your request.
The following policies and procedures must be used for donation requests:
- All requests must come from a registered 501(c)3 charitable organization and include a tax identification number. Requests from individuals or commercial entities are not considered for donations.
- Requests must be submitted at least six (6) weeks in advance of the event.
- Donated merchandise may not to be resold for profit.
- Due to the large volume of requests we receive, the Patriots have established a regional policy to provide fundraising assistance to non-profit organizations located within New England.
- The Patriots receive thousands of donation requests every year. We try to fulfill as many of these requests as possible in a timely fashion, but please be aware that we cannot guarantee that every donation request will be met.
The Foundation cannot accept requests for the following:
- Game tickets.
- Donations to benefit specific individuals or families. We provide donations to non-profit and charitable groups that directly support the individuals of our community.
- Unsigned merchandise sent in for autographing. We cannot be responsible for items sent to the Patriots.
- Institutions' religious activities.