Good Morning NEPAC Members,
The team got off to a good start and that's good for all of us. The momentum that winnning creates only helps in what we're trying to do.
Here's a status report on what Pete and I are doing as well as some reminders:
- Eastern Clothing is reviewing my proposal for Ambassador blazers. I'm offering them a bunch of stuff including print, radio and TV ads. I have to follow-up today. I think we all agree that blazers are the way to go in the Club.
- Tickets. I need to make sure everyone is clear on the NEPAC ticket policy. As a member, you are allowed two tickets to a game. All requests must be received by Pete Brock by the Wed. prior to the game being requested. Please remember that these tickets are for you or your immediate family only.
- Additional game tickets. If additional tickets are needed for a given game, there's always the chance I can help you out. Please make your request directly to me either via email or phone with a credit card ready. I'll put in the request and get back to you. I prefer email as the communication vehicle as it leaves a record of the request. These requests must also be made no later than the Wed. prior to the game. As the week gets closer to the game, I simply don't have time.
- Ambassadors. If you are serving as an Ambassador for a given game, you do not need to reserve tickets with Pete. Ambassadors get two tickets in the club section for the game they are serving. There was a little confusion last game with some unused tickets.
- Speakers' Bureau. Several of you have scheduled a time to come in and have your headshot taken and be interviewed. If you haven't and are interested in
being part of the Speakers' Bureau, call me at 508-384 4380 and we'll set up a time.
Finally, I have been contacted by a group trying to raise funds to get Halvor Hagen's son (Halvor Jr.) a special type of wheelchair. They have a fundraiser scheduled for Oct. 4 at the Elm Bank Reservation on the Wellesley/Dover line here in Mass. It's $75 per person. I'm going to get the word out in PFW and on the web. If you want more info, you can call 617-926-1370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also make a contribution to "Salsa for Halvor Jr." by sending the check to c/o Lise Olney, 15 Windsor Rd., Wellesley, MA 02481. There's a website as well: www.hagendance.com.
As always, any questions, send me an email at email@example.com or
call me at 508-384-4380.