- Greet guests, vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors. Notify person(s) being visited. Direct visitors to waiting area.
- Answer multi-line telephone console, routing calls appropriately, courteously and promptly. Take messages when needed.
- Answer commonly asked questions or directs them to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain up-to-date information regarding appropriate routing of telephone calls.
Abilities and Personal Characteristics:
- Courteous, efficient telephone manner and ability to promptly and accurately route callers.
- Professional appearance: grooming and dress consistent with business casual setting.
- Prompt arrival and regular attendance at work.
- Pleasant and cooperative attitude with co-workers and visitors.
- Exhibit discretion and professionalism.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends and/or holiday events as needed.
Use online application above or fax resume to 508-384-9247