PLAYER APPEARANCE REQUESTS
To request an appearance by a New England Patriots player please read the following guidelines.
New England Patriots Player Appearance Guidelines:
The New England Patriots make appearances throughout the New England area. The most common settings for player appearances are schools, charity or non-profit events and civic functions. An appearance is usually between 1-1½ hours.
The New England Patriots try to accommodate as many player appearance requests as possible. However, the number of requests we receive far outweighs the number of requests we are able to fill. All requests must be received eight weeks prior to the date of the event, on non-profit letterhead with the 501(c) 3 tax identification number.
We want this experience to be beneficial for those involved with your event and for the players themselves. With that in mind, we ask that each appearance meet the following criteria:
- The player will have direct interaction with participants
- A clear role for the player at the event (read a book, motivational talk, etc.)
- Players time should be maximized during the event
- Be sure the maximum number of people are influenced by the visit (an entire school assembly rather than an individual classroom)
- Requests must be made in association with a 501(c)3 organization
* Confirmation of a player appearance will be made until one week prior to the event and thus organizations should not base the planning of their event around the player participation, but instead a player appearance should serve as an enhancement to a pre-existing event or program.
Patriots' players are available to make a number of appearances during the regular season and off season based on availability. Please keep in mind, the players' only day off during the season is Tuesday. Players are not available during post-season play or in the month of August during training camp. Because we value each of the players on the New England Patriots team please do not submit your request for a specific player.
PROMOTING PLAYER APPEARANCES
The New England Patriots must approve use of the New England Patriots name, logos and trademarks and/or any advertising that implies the support or sponsorship of an event by the Patriots or the NFL. Before promoting a Patriots player appearance, please check with the Community Relations Department for appropriate practices.
When submitting a request, please include a short description of the event; the date, time, and location of the event; specific player involvement (i.e., signing autographs, speaking, etc.); how many people are expected to attend the event; a contact name, phone number and a mailing address. All appearance requests must be received eight weeks prior to your scheduled event. All requests must be received on non-profit letterhead including your 501(c)3 number.
Please mail the required information to:
Attn: Player Appearance Requests
1 Patriot Place
Foxborough, MA 02035
Failure to include all of the required information or follow the guidelines listed above will result in your request not being considered.