Staff member will be responsible for working at our Training Camp food and beverage concessions locations.
- Cook and serve various food items
- Provide high levels of customer service
- Strictly adhere to all alcoholic beverage policies and procedures (where applicable)
- Follow all Gillette Stadium policies and procedures
- Handling cash transactions in an effective controlled fashionStrong work ethic and reliability a must. Food and beverage service background strongly preferred but not required.
Applicants must be able to work at the stadium for ~40 per week while training camp is in session (Late July through mid August). Times will vary based on training camp schedule but may include mornings, afternoons and early evenings.
All qualified applicants will be contacted in mid to late June for interviews.