TELEVISION: Super Bowl LIII will be broadcast by CBS on Sunday, February 3 at 6:30 PM ET and can be seen locally on WBZ-TV Channel 4. Jim Nantz will handle play-by-play duties with Tony Romo as the color analyst. Tracy Wolfson, Evan Washburn and Jay Feely will work from the sidelines. The game will be produced by Jim Rikhoff and directed by Mike Arnold.
NATIONAL RADIO: Super Bowl LIII will be broadcast on Westwood One with Kevin Harlan calling the play-by-play and Kurt Warner and Mike Holmgren as analysts. Tony Boselli and Ed Werder will provide sideline analysis.
RADIO: 98.5 FM, The Sports Hub, is the flagship station for the Patriots Radio Network. A complete listing of the network’s 41 stations can be found here. Play-by-play broadcaster Bob Socci will call the action along with former Patriots quarterback Scott Zolak, who will provide color analysis. The games are produced by Marc Cappello.
DIGITAL: Now, live local and primetime games are available in the NFL App for all fans on their phones and tablets, regardless of their mobile provider. Fans now can download the NFL app to watch their favorite team LIVE when they’re on-the-go.
GAME PASS: Replay every game of the season, including the Playoffs and Super Bowl. Patriots.com and the National Football League are once again giving fans the opportunity to follow every minute of NFL action this season. Scout the Patriots and the rest of the league like a pro with a full suite of enhanced audio and video services for your computer or mobile/tablet devices.
From Preseason to post-season, and pylon to pylon, NFL Game Pass delivers fans unprecedented access to every play of every game, all year long.
If you can’t watch the game live, relive the game with full game replays in broadcast view. Or, to watch games like the pros, check out Coaches Film, which shows all 22 players on the field at once. Don’t have time to watch the full game? Check out Condensed Games, where fans can watch an entire NFL game in around 45 minutes.
NFL Game Pass also provides access to:
• Live Hometown Audio- Listen to the localized radio feed of every game.
• NFL Films Archive- Relive some of the NFL’s greatest moments or peek into training camp with previous seasons of NFL shows such as Hard Knocks, Sound FX, and A Football Life. Have fun binging!
• Situational Search- Seamlessly combine multiple search criteria to filter plays down to an exact in-game situation.
• Whether you’re at home on your connected TV device, or you’re on your PC, smartphone or tablet via NFL Mobile, you won’t miss a snap.
• Visit https://www.patriots.com/watchgames to learn more and start your free trial today.
Regardless of where you start first, there’s something for every NFL fan.
IN-GAME ON PATRIOTS.COM:
Kirsch Words In-Game Live Blog
Join us on the homepage of Patriots.com during the game as PFW's Fred Kirsch offers his live commentary on all the action. Plus, get live stats, score updates, highlights and more.