Official website of the New England Patriots

Replay: Patriots Unfiltered Fri May 07 - 12:00 AM | Sun May 09 - 11:58 PM

Fans to vote online for Super Bowl MVP

Votes on will count 20 percent toward tally with media panel

Fans will be able to vote on during the game for the Super Bowl's Most Valuable Player. Beginning in the fourth quarter, fans may cast their ballots on the MVP Ballot presented by Cadillac. The fan vote will count roughly 20 percent with 15 on-site media members representing the other 80 percent.

The MVP receives the Pete Rozelle Trophy and the world's first reconfigurable luxury SUT, the Cadillac Escalade EXT. Cadillac is the official vehicle of Super Bowl XXXVI. The announcement will be made on FOX during the telecast immediately following the game.

This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be missing content or contain faulty links. Please use the Contact Us link in our site footer to report an issue.

Related Content