- New England conducted its final practice of Super Bowl XLVI Week at the indoor training facility of the Indianapolis Colts, the Indiana Farm Bureau Football Center. Players were not in pads of any kind, as it was a Saturday-like walkthrough.
- Head coach Bill Belichick announced, via the AFC media pool report, that the Patriots would not practice on Saturday. They arrived a day earlier than the New York Giants and were thus able to hold a full-pads practice on Monday. "We've had a little bit of extra time this week ...I think we're ready to go. We've worked hard this week Monday, Wednesday and Thursday in practice, and we had good practices back (in Foxborough, Mass.) last week. We went through some mental-review things out there today."
- When the official injury report was released this afternoon, TE Rob Gronkowski (left ankle) was listed as QUESTIONABLE. According to the pool report, Gronk participated on a limited basis in the session, which never saw players run faster than a trot while executing plays. The report adds that, "dressed in gray sweatpants, gray sneakers and a dark blue t-shirt bearing the popular 'Yo Soy Fiesta' phrase he recently coined, Gronkowski moved without a limp when the Patriots executed their offensive plays.'
- Ten Patriots are QUESTIONABLE along with Gronkowski: rookie OL Marcus Cannon (ankle), safety Patrick Chung (right foot), LB Dane Fletcher (right thumb), DL Kyle Love (ankle), LG Logan Mankins (left knee), LB Rob Ninkovich (hip), LB Brandon Spikes (right knee), right tackle Sebastian Vollmer (flu/back/right foot), WR Wes Welker (knee), and LB Tracy White.
- Five other players are PROBABLE for Super Bowl XLVI: WR Deion Branch (knee), C Dan Connolly (groin), S James Ihedigbo (shoulder), LT Matt Light (flu), and WR Matthew Slater (shoulder).
- New York head coach Tom Coughlin revealed, through the NFC media pool report, that RB Ahmad Bradshaw was held out of Friday's practice because of soreness in his injured right foot. "But he's okay," Coughlin quickly added, going further, "He'll be ready. He'll be listed as probable. In fact, I don't believe we'll have anyone listed as questionable for the game."
- Five other Giants are on the injury report, but all are PROBABLE. DE Osi Umenyiora (ankle/knee) and rookie special-teamer/safety Tyler Sash (foot) were limited in today's 70-minute workout, held in shorts and helmets. Sash, a sixth-round draft pick from Iowa last April, had his foot stepped on midway through practice and left the field to have the foot wrapped. Meanwhile WR Hakeen Nicks (shoulder), CB Corey Webster (hamstring), and LB Jacquian Williams (foot) took part fully.
Official website of the New England Patriots
Blogservations: Collins returns, Brady fired up
New England's second day of practice includes a little rain and little rage.
After 'excused' absence, Collins practices; July 29 camp notes
News and notes from Patriots training camp.
Brady muestra intensidad en el segundo día de training camp
El QB pone la nota llamativa a los entrenamientos
Patriots Media Availability Transcripts 7/29
Patriots players TE Martellus Bennett, QB Jacoby Brissett, LB Jamie Collins, LB Dont'a Hightower and DE Rob Ninkovich addressed the media following Training Camp practice at Gillette Stadium on Friday, July 29, 2016.
Nate Washington leans on Willie McGinest
Veteran free agent addition Nate Washington says he benefited from a talk with Willie McGinest.
PFW in Progress Recap 3/29: Final Four, Patriots Off-Season Additions
We're breaking down the top segments from Tuesday's edition of the PFW in Progress radio show so you don't miss a thing.
Actor John Krasinski talks Patriots, Boston sports pride
"The Office" star explains why he's not worried about his hometown team's chances in the playoffs.
Replacing Edelman no easy task; 11/18 notes
News and notes from Patriots practice and locker room interviews.
Get Jack'd - Ask Jackie Brittain your Patriots question!
Patriots Today's Jackie Brittain will answer your questions regarding the 2015 Patriots.